G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is the last time you saw a Classified figure at your local Walmart?
I don’t actively toy hunt, but will always check out the action figure aisle whenever I need to pick up something at a local Walmart or Target. Target still has stuff but I haven’t see anything at 3 frequented Walmarts in months.
I guess they got sick of Lady Jayes, Shipwrecks and the movie figures pegwarming. 🤦‍♂️
Just wondering how things are in your neck of the woods. I’m in the greater Kansas City, MO area.

When is the last time you saw a Classified figure at your local Walmart?
I don’t actively toy hunt, but will always check out the action figure aisle whenever I need to pick up something at a local Walmart or Target. Target still has stuff but I haven’t see anything at 3 frequented Walmarts in months.
I guess they got sick of Lady Jayes, Shipwrecks and the movie figures pegwarming. 🤦‍♂️
Just wondering how things are in your neck of the woods. I’m in the greater Kansas City, MO area.
Just saw Retro Duke and Recondo today. First time in a long time though. Been seeing the Big Boa wave at Target lately too. I think their previous exclusives (Walmart retro and Target TF/PP) really hurt retail distribution of the line for about a year. Hoping it gets better now.

Last Monday, BBTS briefly had Torch in stock so I ordered one and cancelled my pre-order through Hasbro Pulse.
I guess I wasn't really paying close attention to him before now. All I really heard was how everyone didn't care for his "Mindbender boots and knee pads".
Honestly, they don't bother me at all and I probably wouldn't have even really noticed. But man, did they go all out with this figure!
First off, the shades being fixed to the head should have been for Buzzer and Ripper as well. But this guy is just oozing details. I didn't realize that his flamethrower nozzle is actually a skull with 2 fixed flame effects coming out of the eyeholes. I think his tattoos came out way better than the other 2 Dreadnoks as well. Torch isn't just my favorite Classified Dreadnok, he's one of my favorite figures in the entire line so far!
I've got a notice from HP that my Gnawgahyde will be shipping soon. I didn't have him as a kid but I'm looking forward to him and his "pets". The only other Noks I had as a kid were Zandar, Monkeywrench, Thrasher and Zanzibar for some odd reason. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting them all and hopefully a Thunder Machine as well sooner rather than later.

PS I'm not crazy about the new packaging either BUT I still prefer to see the figures in an unopened package. The front of the box is plain and boring, but the rest of the packaging is well done.

Attachments

• image8 (3).jpeg
    image8 (3).jpeg
    695.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image2 (4).jpeg
    image2 (4).jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image0 (4).jpeg
    image0 (4).jpeg
    484.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image1 (4).jpeg
    image1 (4).jpeg
    388.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image0 (3).jpeg
    image0 (3).jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last Monday, BBTS briefly had Torch in stock so I ordered one and cancelled my pre-order through Hasbro Pulse.
I guess I wasn't really paying close attention to him before now. All I really heard was how everyone didn't care for his "Mindbender boots and knee pads".
Honestly, they don't bother me at all and I probably wouldn't have even really noticed. But man, did they go all out with this figure!
First off, the shades being fixed to the head should have been for Buzzer and Ripper as well. But this guy is just oozing details. I didn't realize that his flamethrower nozzle is actually a skull with 2 fixed flame effects coming out of the eyeholes. I think his tattoos came out way better than the other 2 Dreadnoks as well. Torch isn't just my favorite Classified Dreadnok, he's one of my favorite figures in the entire line so far!
I've got a notice from HP that my Gnawgahyde will be shipping soon. I didn't have him as a kid but I'm looking forward to him and his "pets". The only other Noks I had as a kid were Zandar, Monkeywrench, Thrasher and Zanzibar for some odd reason. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting them all and hopefully a Thunder Machine as well sooner rather than later.

PS I'm not crazy about the new packaging either BUT I still prefer to see the figures in an unopened package. The front of the box is plain and boring, but the rest of the packaging is well done.
Torch looks amazing!!
Hoping mine arrives this week in AU.
Really looking forward to Zandar reveal soon!

Ah, you took that screen grab too. :lol
The dude on the right may get all the attention but I'm also very interested in the dude on the left because it looks a lot like the Ultimate Soldier The Villain figure.

21st_century_toys_the_villains_1668066547_31fa9b7c_progressive.jpg

Back