G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like at this point, if it isn't the Rattler, the community may mutiny. With the expectations and the hype it seems a sure thing.

Of course, if it is for the 3.75 figures, that may both please and infuriate folks.
Pretty sure Hasbro is done with 3.75 Joes for the time being. They passed the O-ring baton to Super7 so I don’t anticipate anything other than Classified from them at this point.

Cobra Firebat is smaller and doeable in 1/12 Classified. Plus it also has the Cobra with wings symbol on it.
firebat_maroon_bottom.jpg

Cobra Firebat is smaller and doeable in 1/12 Classified. Plus it also has the Cobra with wings symbol on it.
View attachment 712691
Good call on other vehicles using the symbol. It’s clearly going to be a cobra aircraft but yeah, might not be the Rattler but something else, maybe even something new? Maybe that’s why the use of the Classified Cobra Commander over a classical one? Just hope that if it isn’t the Rattler that people don’t respond negatively because they aren’t getting what they thought they were getting.

Isn't that symbol just indicative of Cobra's Air Vehicle Corps? Basically stating anything regarding aircraft gets that insignia.
Yes, I think it’s best known or associated with the Rattler but could be any Cobra air vehicle. I tend to doubt they do another helicopter so a plane seems more likely. I still think a cobra aquatic vehicle would have been my choice given we had land and air covered in the first two Haslabs, leaving sea and space.

Yes, I think it’s best known or associated with the Rattler but could be any Cobra air vehicle. I tend to doubt they do another helicopter so a plane seems more likely. I still think a cobra aquatic vehicle would have been my choice given we had land and air covered in the first two Haslabs, leaving sea and space.
Hydrofoil! Would've loved it - I have no interest in the Rattler but seems everyone else does. Maybe Pete "Maverick" Mitchell will be on one of the unlocked tiers and fly that old plane...

Kinda curious how they approach the tiers this time. I liked the Hisstank adding more options to the tanks along with some figures whereas the Dragonfly was just figures. I’d personally like to see each tier include not just a figure but an enhancement to that vehicle as well.

For example, maybe pilot Baroness and some blast effects for the guns/missiles could be a tier on a Rattler rather than just Baroness. I still feel slighted on not getting Hisstank blast effects. We’ve gotten some blast effects from Scrap Iron and the fire team but it would have been nice to get something for the guns and 12 missiles and they just haven’t been giving us sets with that kind of blast effects. Glad the dragonfly is getting something with it and hope whatever is coming for this Haslab does as well, as tiers or in the base offering.

I finally got my Retro Duke and Scarlet from my Pile of Loot today, great overall figures with a ton of accessories. My Amazon preorder of Torch also arrived on Saturday, Awesome figure but he needs an alternative left hand with different articulation to grip his flamethrower properly.
I ordered a Airborne and the 60th Anniversary Army guy from the Amazon sale. I still might pick up the Techno Viper.
Also, the Night Force Shockwave with Ram Cycle is on sale on Walmart for $38, I canceled my Pulse preorder and reordered at Walmart, it'll be here Friday.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/G-I-Joe-...-6-Action-Figure-Walmart-Exclusive/5285700005
A ton of great deals on GI joe at the moment!

Kinda curious how they approach the tiers this time. I liked the Hisstank adding more options to the tanks along with some figures whereas the Dragonfly was just figures. I’d personally like to see each tier include not just a figure but an enhancement to that vehicle as well.

For example, maybe pilot Baroness and some blast effects for the guns/missiles could be a tier on a Rattler rather than just Baroness. I still feel slighted on not getting Hisstank blast effects. We’ve gotten some blast effects from Scrap Iron and the fire team but it would have been nice to get something for the guns and 12 missiles and they just haven’t been giving us sets with that kind of blast effects. Glad the dragonfly is getting something with it and hope whatever is coming for this Haslab does as well, as tiers or in the base offering.
Yeah I can see a Baroness figure in the mix, Wild Weasel is a no brainer and probably at least one gunner, but the other tiers would have to be something pretty cool. Hopefully not just a handful of air vipers lol

There’s ‘leaks’ out there regarding the potential HasLab Rattler’s tier list.

Potentially, they’re pretty good selections, I just wish they hadn’t got out to the public.

I finally got my Retro Duke and Scarlet from my Pile of Loot today, great overall figures with a ton of accessories. My Amazon preorder of Torch also arrived on Saturday, Awesome figure but he needs an alternative left hand with different articulation to grip his flamethrower properly.
I ordered a Airborne and the 60th Anniversary Army guy from the Amazon sale. I still might pick up the Techno Viper.
Also, the Night Force Shockwave with Ram Cycle is on sale on Walmart for $38, I canceled my Pulse preorder and reordered at Walmart, it'll be here Friday.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/G-I-Joe-...-6-Action-Figure-Walmart-Exclusive/5285700005
A ton of great deals on GI joe at the moment!
Retro Duke, Retro Scarlet and Torch are 3 of my favorite figures of 2024 so far.

Retro Duke, Retro Scarlet and Torch are 3 of my favorite figures of 2024 so far.
I haven't been keeping up with Classified as much as I wanted to this year, but I agree that these and the Recon Diver are my favorite so far this year.
They nailed the classic versions of Duke & Scarlet. I love the extra hands even if they're a bit useless. A better forward grip set would've been more useful. A better plastic being used on the guns, still could be stiffer.
Torch is awesome, I don't even mind the updates. But the plastic on the flamethrower could also be stiffer and it's near impossible to get him into a good shooting stance without warping the Flamethrower. I'm still puzzled by the lack of swap out hand options in Classified. Looking forward to Airborne, the 60th Trooper & a warehouse discounted Recon Diver now!

Back