GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB's Godless Creations

:rotfl Yeah, I guess I've been doing more lurking than posting the past couple weeks. :lol

7c47a7c8.jpg

7d929f37.jpg

bc6e3c1d.jpg

8d3628d9.jpg

2226c093.jpg

ba2c4189.jpg

a019d6ff.jpg

I wasn't able to take the best pictures of some of these guys. I was playing with the camera and I screwed up some settings or something. Dem cameras are tricky I tells ya.
9a3819ed.jpg

62f064f7.jpg

And another Indy! This time, the board member I painted it for sent me the actual neck connector it belongs to which was brilliant because it allowed me to paint the flesh tone accordingly.

f2977323.jpg

5e915415.jpg

9b6214ca.jpg

770cee64.jpg

Finished a couple more of Anthony's wonderful sculpts.

54b521ce.jpg

df04395e.jpg

I had a chance to finally work on some pet projects of mine and I've got some cool and exciting updates coming as soon as I take some cool and exciting pictures. But first I have been busy this weekend working on a character that I have been waiting what seems like years to get me brushes on. I need to finish his eyes and take pictures but then I'll be able to show him off! :)

Here's "pet" project number 1: Batman Returns Catwoman! Oh, the nostalgia... I had to get special paint for that black leather mask but I think it was worth it!

1ebd41cc.jpg

edc30943.jpg

263dae13.jpg

Nice! I've been wanting to see your Catwoman! :clap

Here's "pet" project number 1: Batman Returns Catwoman! Oh, the nostalgia... I had to get special paint for that black leather mask but I think it was worth it!

1ebd41cc.jpg

edc30943.jpg

263dae13.jpg

Awesome repaint on the catwoman GDB:rock

Thanks everyone! I found painting the mask portion a rewarding change of pace from painting human flesh! The staples on the other hand... they were so tiny!

In fact, if anyone wants a Catwoman paint-up I will offer a $20 discount through the month of March! :)

Back