GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB's Godless Creations

Want a Ben Linus figure but don't want to hunt down all the pieces? I just put my Ben Linus figure up in my Sales Thread. Check him out here.

a197a66a.jpg

f4127104.jpg

71be8315.jpg

I touched up the hair since this picture but here's a close up.
d16478ea.jpg

Thanks man! Yeah, I mostly added up cost of materials and labor for him. If he's around in a week we'll see where eBay thinks his value is at. :wink1:

Here's a tease of my pet project #2. It's one of my favorite pieces and one of the most fun to play with.

e19deaf5.jpg

I get a lot of PMs. Not too many comments in this thread but a lot of PMs. The majority of them run along the lines of, "I got the heads last week and have been meaning to tell you that they are so much better in person, your pictures don't do them justice!" and they are much appreciated and good to hear. The other kind of PM is, "Your John Locke is amazing! I need you to paint up a different head for me," which is also great to hear and I appreciate both the complement and the business -- I take my job seriously and constantly strive to do my very best work and do it all in a 2-4 week turnaround. Where I'm going with this is that it is clear that my John Locke paint up is the one that people point to the most. But what I have completed as my pet project #2 is, at least to my eyes, a more exciting and a more advanced accomplishment than any head I have ever painted before it.

Stay tuned!

Holy ____ Brent.... That detail work is just PHENOMENAL!

Are you going to do a complete build up of Zombie Locke???

Daaang!:horror:horror

I didn't watch Lost to that point, but that is very cool! Creepy..

Thanks man! The show didn't actually go the zombie virus route but, now that I think about it, with the quarantine signs, injections, healing to the point of immortality, Jack's dead dad walking around, and the infertility... a zombie virus might have made more sense. :lol

Pet project #2 is up...

f749a424.jpg

8dc24720.jpg

f6cd41cb.jpg

9ba35841.jpg

:horror :horror :horror :panic: :panic:

I had abandoned the idea of making a Locke figure, but you now have me thinking twice! You should seriously think about doing more horror stuff! :bow

I would love to get more into horror lines! In a way, my Wikus, my Nosferatu and my zombie Locke were probably my most rewarding paint ups.

Back