1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have given up on Mystique. I also have Iceman, Psylocke, and Cable on pre-order. I think Cable will actually be released first despite being a more recent announcement. Would be nice if they released something soon.

image.jpeg

In true Toys Era fashion... They have teased Storm now.

hmmm...not sure what to do on Storm now. I'm THIS close to buying the figuremasters Storm but now I kinda want to see what Toys Era's looks like

Update on my shipping saga from Figuremasters: two days ago the tracking from USPS finally changed from "USPS waiting to receive item from shipping partner, Fremont CA" to ""USPS waiting to receive item from shipping partner, Los Angeles, CA" with no update since. No idea who this shipping partner is, even after asking Figure Masters for better tracking info, from whoever shipping company this is, twice with no reply.

Any suggestions, folks?

Another minor update, I put one of the tracking numbers into OnTrac's tracking and they actually have info, but say it has "yet to be tendered" to them, not USPS. So now I'm more confused. Who actually has these things and who's supposed to deliver them?

*edit: checking further into OnTrac they say they're still waiting to receive the packages from someone and will be delivering them to USPS who's going to deliver them to me. So still no idea who actually has them and no idea why this has become so complicated.

Wow. That’s crazy. I got mine from OSK about a week or two ago. How could they be late shipping out their own product?

I wish her character was done better in the movies. The figures look great but I'm just not that interested.

It's odd that we get the same characters come out in clusters but in Storm's case, it looks like there will be a fair gap between Five-star and Toys Era. I will still be going for Figuremasters version now as she looks great. I can decide if I want to get another version later. I can always use spare uniforms for my custom Psylocke, Polaris, and Dazzler.

Another update. So out of nowhere, USPS got the packages and sent them out for delivery. Was so excited..... And now past 8 PM and nothing. Still says they're out for delivery. These figures are cursed or something.

Another update. So out of nowhere, USPS got the packages and sent them out for delivery. Was so excited..... And now past 8 PM and nothing. Still says they're out for delivery. These figures are cursed or something.
I ordered direct from FM three weeks ago and still no tracking number. Never had that issue before.

Kinda weird that Toys Era went for a classic Halle Berry Storm. With Mag 2.0 and Psylocke, an X-Men Apocalypse Storm would've made more sense.

I have to finish paying for my Toys Era Psylocke by the 5th because they say it's coming on stock but they haven't showed a single pic of it ready to ship. They said the breasts were going to be shrunk. What's the deal with not showing it?

To my surprise, despite the universes best efforts, my figures actually showed up!

Overall they're about what I expected, pretty solid with a couple minor gripes. Legs are a bit loose on both, which in the Professors case that may just be a kind of dark accuracy detail.

They do have a great shelf presence once you get them the way you want, which isn't difficult (unless you're like me and have to have even the most minute things perfect). They especially look great alongside my kitbashed Wolverine.

Hoping to add Colossus to this line up soon, just waiting on Toys Era, and maybe Iceman.

I'd like to see figure masters continue with this line and give us a Kitty, Beast and a new Cyclops. Maybe Jean and Rogue too. Thoughts?
20181130_215258.jpg

To my surprise, despite the universes best efforts, my figures actually showed up!

Overall they're about what I expected, pretty solid with a couple minor gripes. Legs are a bit loose on both, which in the Professors case that may just be a kind of dark accuracy detail.

They do have a great shelf presence once you get them the way you want, which isn't difficult (unless you're like me and have to have even the most minute things perfect). They especially look great alongside my kitbashed Wolverine.

Hoping to add Colossus to this line up soon, just waiting on Toys Era, and maybe Iceman.

I'd like to see figure masters continue with this line and give us a Kitty, Beast and a new Cyclops. Maybe Jean and Rogue too. Thoughts?
View attachment 434846

They look great! Figuremasters have expressed interest in Rogue a while back. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Kitty, although I've got a Last of Us Ellie as a placeholder. Beast will hopefully be next, then who knows?

They said the breasts were going to be shrunk. What's the deal with not showing it?

I am highly skeptical of them modifying the body. There are a finite number of seamless bodies on the market, and as far as I am aware, they are all varying degree of 'large bust'.

Back