General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, heat will win next game for sure. and my prediction (though nothing ground breaking) of heat spurs finals with heat winning it all is prob still gonna happen. yay nba...

well you wouldn't have made that comment if you didn't think those fouls were bogus too? lol. Someone correct me, I'm not sure, but all 5 of those fouls called by the same ref? Even one of the analysts right after the game said they were bogus fouls, but anyways, doesn't matter now, just voicing what I saw. I don't mind if Ind earned it like game 1, but hate seeing refs do crap like that.

They need to start giving T's for these ridiculous flops by the way. I'm sick of Stevenson, he's a clown and should be getting T'd up for all his stupid flops. Did you see him laying on the ground at the end, faking another injury, while his teammate tried to drag him up the court? The guy is a moron.

How is me commenting on the fact that James had all those fouls mean that I think they a bogus (one ref called 3 of them)? I merely stated that I figured people would call conspiricy because they gave him all the fouls that usually get called on those who defend him. They still have a big 3 so it shouldn't be a problem right?

Anyways I think Stephenson is entertaining, if your getting mad because he's doing what defenders have been doing for decades in this league (hello butt pinching Rodman) then you just need to get over it. It's just basketball people.

How is me commenting on the fact that James had all those fouls mean that I think they a bogus (one ref called 3 of them)? I merely stated that I figured people would call conspiricy because they gave him all the fouls that usually get called on those who defend him. They still have a big 3 so it shouldn't be a problem right?

Anyways I think Stephenson is entertaining, if your getting mad because he's doing what defenders have been doing for decades in this league (hello butt pinching Rodman) then you just need to get over it. It's just basketball people.

I wasn't mad, just irritated, but that's cool if you find immature people entertaining, I find them annoying most of the time. I've seen plenty of defenders be pests and annoy players (like Battier), but Stephenson is a clown and I don't see no clowns winning titles. I guess the best D in the league is also the biggest flopping team in the league now, 3 fines in one series. Technical's and ejections will rid the league of ridiculous flopping, not stupid fines. If they want to fine players on top of that, that's fine, but obvious flopping should lead to points for the other team.

So ballmer buys the clips. I guess they'll be in Seattle in a few years.

and they will prolly lose most of the team to free agency if they do........prolly go to the Lakers if that happened.

Last edited:
So ballmer buys the clips. I guess they'll be in Seattle in a few years.
No way, he would lose way to much money if he did that even he has said it would be value destructive. Buying a team for 2 billion dollars only to move it and immediately lose 50-75% is bad business sense and he didnt get 20+ billion dollars having bad business sense.

Yeah, the Clips will stay in LA. Bot only being a huge media market, there are LOTS of casual fans and non-fans that want to see the Clippers succeed and will support them because of Sterling.

Regarding Stephenson, I bet he's a Laker next season. He's an unrestricted free agent and I think he'll go the biggest contract instead of staying with the Pacers.

No way, he would lose way to much money if he did that even he has said it would be value destructive. Buying a team for 2 billion dollars only to move it and immediately lose 50-75% is bad business sense and he didnt get 20+ billion dollars having bad business sense.

well he did say the iphone was going to be a non factor, lol

but no way he is moving the team out of a top US TV market

I wasn't mad, just irritated, but that's cool if you find immature people entertaining, I find them annoying most of the time. I've seen plenty of defenders be pests and annoy players (like Battier), but Stephenson is a clown and I don't see no clowns winning titles. I guess the best D in the league is also the biggest flopping team in the league now, 3 fines in one series. Technical's and ejections will rid the league of ridiculous flopping, not stupid fines. If they want to fine players on top of that, that's fine, but obvious flopping should lead to points for the other team.

and they will prolly lose most of the team to free agency if they do........prolly go to the Lakers if that happened.

Your right (for once we agree), they really need to crack down on the heat for flopping so much.

I know most people will disagree, but I think Miami making it to 4 straight finals is extremely impressive, even if they only win 2. I think the Spurs will come out of the west and will be the favorites as they should the way they have played and with home court.

yep, basically that $2B team loses more than half it's value immediately if he tried to move them, which is why I'm so confused this guy bought the team. He tried to get Sac, so he could bring them to Seattle and they have been talking about trying to bring a team for a long time. Doesn't make sense. I think he could've gone for Milwaukee?

Your right (for once we agree), they really need to crack down on the heat for flopping so much.

nice one, but I don't recall any Heat guys being fined this year for flopping? Maybe Chalmers has, I don't remember.

Yeah, the Clips will stay in LA. Bot only being a huge media market, there are LOTS of casual fans and non-fans that want to see the Clippers succeed and will support them because of Sterling.

Regarding Stephenson, I bet he's a Laker next season. He's an unrestricted free agent and I think he'll go the biggest contract instead of staying with the Pacers.

I don't think so cause I think Melo goes to LA and they wont have a ton of cash to pay Lance big time money, but I do think he will leave. He is a looney, I wouldn't put it past him to even get a offer from Miami and him possibly accepting ala Ray Allen. Especially if Ray retires after this year.

Agreed, it is impressive but the east is so bad so it's hard to quantify. Congrats to heat fans though, when the Lakers did this in the 80's it was frickin' awesome - I can relate.

It's impressive but would have been more so if Boston had remained intact. Still, it's hard to maintain that focus when you are the target year after year after year. It takes a mentally tough team to pull that off.

Man, the Pacers were such a let down. That was basically a sweep with one lucky win and a fluke foul situation for Indy. That being said, if Stephenson wants to come to LA, I would be ok with that. Hopefully he will mature at some point...hopefully....

Durant and Westbrook are looking like the Malone and Stockton of this era

Man, the Pacers were such a let down. That was basically a sweep with one lucky win and a fluke foul situation for Indy. That being said, if Stephenson wants to come to LA, I would be ok with that. Hopefully he will mature at some point...hopefully....

I think Hibbert put himself on the map last year against the Heat, and then the Hawks exposed him this year. That was their advantage and when Spoelstra finally took Battier off West and put Lewis on him, Ind lost their biggest advantage against Miami.

Back