General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He had that in Cleveland remember? It wasnt enough.

LOL, c'mon man… i know you are blinded by your homerism but the Spurs team in 07 beat the WORST finals team in NBA history that year. THAT'S the group you say he had!?!? Gimme a break.

I really should've gloated after last 2 years a lot more than i did. Seeing as how all the haters are coming out of the woodwork now.

I really should've gloated after last 2 years a lot more than i did. Seeing as how all the haters are coming out of the woodwork now.

Oh please. :lol You've been highly obnoxious multiple times especially the first two years.

It's not over yet...but if the Spurs win it all next game, i will be one happy camper:lol until lebron and co. sell out for even less money to add melo to the heat...assuming melo can accept the fact that he can't make max money and EVER win a title...

I dunno, wade, bosh and a bunch of scraps doesn't seem very appealing anymore. I predict a LeBron migration to either Cleveland, Lakers or new York.

LOL…. You realize miami has 60 million in cap space if they opt out right? That the organization is the second most stable and coach-tenured behind the spurs? That pat riley has delivered on his promises? That Florida has no state income tax? That Cleveland is in disarray with no coach an oft-injured Kyrie Irving and a failed first round pick last season with no hopes of immediately contending? That the knicks are in even worse shape seeing as how both tyson chandler and amare stoudamire are injury-prone max level players with a rookie head coach? That the lakers have about 25 million in cap space dedicated to one player who is returning from being injured all year in Kobe AND the fact that he's a notorious alpha male that would never really coexist with Lebron? Do you know anything about basketball or the league?

LOL…. You realize miami has 60 million in cap space if they opt out right? That the organization is the second most stable and coach-tenured behind the spurs? That pat riley has delivered on his promises? That Florida has no state income tax? That Cleveland is in disarray with no coach an oft-injured Kyrie Irving and a failed first round pick last season with no hopes of immediately contending? That the knicks are in even worse shape seeing as how both tyson chandler and amare stoudamire are injury-prone max level players with a rookie head coach? That the lakers have about 25 million in cap space dedicated to one player who is returning from being injured all year in Kobe AND the fact that he's a notorious alpha male that would never really coexist with Lebron? Do you know anything about basketball or the league?

bro, you get baited way too easy...he just joined this month...prob to troll....and you fell for it. my question is, do miami fans want melo? i suppose if you pair him with the current big 3, they are winners on paper. i think you would still be better off if you do a sign and trade for love or something. though i hate that a guy like lebron forfeits sooo much money to win titles...in a way, its admirable, but in another way, its sort of a cop out IMO. dont get me wrong, i think a player like Kobe SHOULD have taken less...way past his prime and cuffs his team from making a truly competitive team for a couple years. but honestly, that is on the lakers management...not Kobe. they offered him the money and he accepted...they didnt even try to convince him that taking less money could be beneficial to creating a possible title contender before he retires. I blame buss way more than i blame kobe. buss supposedly said he will step down if the lakers arent contenders in 3 years...well, he better be true to his word cuz there is no way they are contending in 3 years. as for the heat, it's too bad that lebron isn't willing to let miami do it the way san antonio does it...with a little patience and good drafting...it's just, ditch all the current role players, forget loyalty, everyone take less money so we can add ANOTHER superstar in their prime...but with the new CBA, i guess that's just how it's gonna be. I can't totally blame them cuz the lakers will prob be trying to do the same thing in a couple years once kobe retires. feels like the nba just gets less competitive every year...even though it's supposed to be the opposite. ok, i'm done ranting...go spurs!

I dunno, wade, bosh and a bunch of scraps doesn't seem very appealing anymore. I predict a LeBron migration to either Cleveland, Lakers or new York.

solid take. I think LeBron needs to return to Cleveland. LeBron wants so bad to be loved and respected and this is the only way he can truly exercise his demons and redeem himself.

Miami does not need another superstar. Everyone opt out to free up cap space but use it to improve rebounding and post scoring. It's remarkable that they won two titles relying solely on fast breaks, jump shots and dribble penetration while consistently falling to the back of the line in rebounding. Without a healthy Wade, those fast break opportunities diminish. Wade was barely running down the floor last game.

I think Melo is a good fit in Chicago. They are already a good rebounding team. They have trouble scoring which is what Melo is about. Love can score as well but not like Melo.

I think Melo is a good fit in Chicago. They are already a good rebounding team. They have trouble scoring which is what Melo is about. Love can score as well but not like Melo.

My question would be how much D will Melo be willing to play.

Back