General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classy statement wake, I'd be pissed! The eastern team that has LeBron will most likely be in the finals..

Maybe Wake finally understand why non-Heat nuthuggers absolutely despised this guy. He's an arrogant little p**** who was anointed "The King" before ever doing anything on the court and when the going gets tough, this loser shrivels and/or bails on his team. Go back and watch game 6 of the 2013 NBA finals, if you ever really wanted insight into his character, before Allen bails him out, the guy was crying on the sideline. This is someone who just won a title, you would think he would man up a little better. You would never see the same reaction out of other legends (Magic, MJ, Bird, Kobe) - they would be pissed.

Mark my words, after a few years toiling away in CLE he'll get disgruntled there and leave again. Wake, I dont think you have anything to worry about, I honestly dont ever see him winning again unless he's a beta on another talent-rich team like he was in Miami. Even if he doesn't leave Miami, his mere actions of pouting and threatening to leave and leaving Heat fans in this kind of drama is, again, another reason why this guy is a complete and utter joke. I've disliked athletes in the past (Shaq even before he was with the Lakers, and Kobe because he always beat us, Karl Malone because he always beat us) but always had respect for them. This guy takes it on a whole other level.

/rant

More rumors:

Cavs have made a offer for Kevin Love, its "extremely close to happening" - according to ESPN 850. Cleveland's ESPN station just had a reporter saying Love for Wiggins is nearly a done deal.

@WojYahooNBA: LeBron James reached out to two vet free agents last week about joining him, IF he left Miami, sources tell Yahoo. Mike Miller was one.

man, what a circus! i love it!

honestly, after listening to Stephen A, I think this is all on purpose. That's why I'm laughing at all this 90% chance Lebron leaves.....blah blah blah. I bet on the inside, Melo is scheming with Lebron to join him in Miami knowing Bosh has a great opportunity to go get his money. It sounds like Saunders doesn't want to let Love go cause they had a great deal in place that could've landed Barnes, Thompson and Lee from GS. I do think Lebron returns to Cle later in his career, but not with that roster. It sounds like Allen will follow him wherever he goes though.

Stephen A even said this morning that Melo was supposed to opt out to be a free agent with Lebron and Wade and that was supposed to be the big 3 4 years ago. Smith said Melo regretted not doing that, and now has another chance to play with Lebron.

technically he called big three to miami in 2010 before anyone else

Got a link to back up that claim? Never once did I hear him say that and knowing SAS he would've reminded us every 5 minutes of that fact.

He also predicted the Heat would win a title every year at Finals time, except 2013 when the Heat actually won that year :lol

Well if azurepred says he's staying sounds like your safe wake. This dude is a wealth of knowledge.

honestly, after listening to Stephen A, I think this is all on purpose. That's why I'm laughing at all this 90% chance Lebron leaves.....blah blah blah. I bet on the inside, Melo is scheming with Lebron to join him in Miami knowing Bosh has a great opportunity to go get his money. It sounds like Saunders doesn't want to let Love go cause they had a great deal in place that could've landed Barnes, Thompson and Lee from GS. I do think Lebron returns to Cle later in his career, but not with that roster. It sounds like Allen will follow him wherever he goes though.

Barnes Thompson and Lee? Minny wanted klay and Lee. Gs wanted to keep klay and offered Barnes and Lee. GOOD LORD!!!!

touche well there you have it 1 out of 100, I stand corrected :lol

Interestingly I also found this from Woj back in Feb 2010, long before SAS "prediction" so who known how many people speculated before SAS took the first step forward and took credit...

https://sports.espn.go.com/espn/col...i_gene&page=wojciechowski/100223&sportCat=nba

Just wondering...who do you guys trust when it comes to NBA info on twitter and other various social media? I am a Marc Stein guy myself...

Back