General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm leaning towards LBJ is leaving. My girlfriends best friend knows maverick carter. They used to hook up. She says Mav said he's going back to CLE. Which is crazy to me. If only because of Gilbert and because Miami has had a pretty good track record of winning.

a rookie that has never played a nba game in his life......are you serious? Irving is good for the long term, but even last year, Irving barely had better stats than the aging Wade. One could argue Wade actually had better numbers overall.

Sure it would be better for them to trade him for love. I'm am serious though. Irving, wiggens and LeBron sounds like So much more fun than the dinosaur act n Miami. I've seen it, I'm over it.LeBron with dinasaur wade, haslem, Allen, fat birdman and Chalmers, perimeter bosh. No thanks...Yes it would be thrilling imo. I understand lebrons agent is telling cle to clear room. This is getting good. And once again.. (good Lord what to they put in the water in Sacramento) please don't say wade is right there with Irving, that's pathetic a guy on the rise vs a guy that's done.. GOOD LORD

Remember I have a magic wand and you don't.

I'm leaning towards LBJ is leaving. My girlfriends best friend knows maverick carter. They used to hook up. She says Mav said he's going back to CLE. Which is crazy to me. If only because of Gilbert and because Miami has had a pretty good track record of winning.

I heard that Gilbert and he actually mended ties a few years ago. But that letter, it was very funny.

Again my predictions as I stated before. LeBron to cle. Melo to la, bosh to hou

*waves wand*

I will say this… obviously i prefer Lebron stay in Miami--it won't diminish my fandom of my team if he leaves though--BUT if he doesn't go to Cleveland, after having imbued the city with hope, he's TROLLED THEM HARD.

Wake,, not pushing buttons. But if LeBron leaves what's Miami's plan b? Or is there one...

Wade, not pushing buttons. But if LeBron leaves what's Miami's plan b? Or is there one...

Sign bosh to 5 year max deal. add Lance Stephenson? add some role players. Then go after big fish in 2016 *kevin Durant

Basically build the ANTI-Lebron team.

I do trust Pat Riley regardless. He's always shown the ability to go after and get the big fish. (Alonzo/Hardaway, Shaq, Lebron/Bosh)

Lance Stephenson would be so ironic yeah?.. I think bosh will go if LeBron does though.

Lance Stephenson would be so ironic yeah?.. I think bosh will go if LeBron does though.

Maybe, although the impression has always been that he loves in Miami. His wife is venezuelan and her family is here. Happy wife happy life… and I promise you Savannah's family ties in Akron are factoring into Lebrons decision on whether to go back to CLE or not.

I hope he goes back to Cleveland if he leaves (he's not coming to Chicago obviously :lol). I hope he does another tv special and does to Miami what he did to Cleveland.

I hope he goes back to Cleveland if he leaves (he's not coming to Chicago obviously :lol). I hope he does another tv special and does to Miami what he did to Cleveland.

it pissed me off the first time but i would laugh this time :lol:lol:lol

Miami won't react the same way. Im a hardcore fan. So are many of my friends. We've talked about the possibility of him leaving. He's never really felt like one of us (Heat family). I'll be grateful for his having played here and for all that he did. But it will be like Shaq for me. Fondly remembered but not a 'Miami Heat for life'. He's no Alonzo Morning or Dwade or Haslem or even Hardaway (who got here and stayed here).

My pride in my team goes beyond one player. I was a fan before he got there. I'll be a fan if he leaves.

I hope he doesn't win again… at least not for a few seasons. If only to show him he should have stayed. It be great if the retooled heat could make it back to the finals. But we'll see.

Back