General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you('re) really a(n) annoying little person aren't you. Stop acting like your opinion is so godly(,)noob.

I have a strong feeling I'm getting bad karma for poking at a special kid. Noob? Little person? You got me. Ouch. *face palm* GOOD LORD!!!

Someone please sign Melo. I can't stomach watching him on the Knicks anymore.

According to espn Melo is gonna wait to see what LBJ does then he'll make his decision. It would be really cool if Melo and LBJ ended up on the same squad.

Carmelo Anthony will re-sign with the Knicks "barring a last minute change of heart," according to the NY Daily News.
The report adds Anthony had been "agonizing over this" for the past week. "He will have something for everybody on Thursday," an anonymous friend of Anthony said. "He is really torn because this is the biggest decision of his career. But he wants to get it done in New York. He told me he believes in Phil." The Knicks are likely going to have a tough time winning a title this season because of the contracts of Amare Stoudemire and Andrea Bargnani, but things will get better next year. Hopefully this news becomes official and more free agents can agree on deals. Additionally, Yahoo! reported just minutes following this news that Anthony circle believes it's always possible to ask for a trade later.

Source: NY Daily News

Yup, lucky Lakers, New York keeps melo. I really thought he was leaving. However the "source" the ny news is quoting is an un-named friend. Lol

So if LeBron bolts for cle, does that mean the espn website changes that annoying heat index to the cavs index?

Deep thoughts by lukewarm

Spurs agree on extension with Gregg Popovich

Spurs announced on Wednesday that head coach Gregg Popovich has agreed to a multi-year contract extension.
The terms of the deal were not disclosed, but he'll certainly be one of the highest-paid coaches in the league. We'll get a few more years masterfully designed offense and classic sound bytes from one of the best coaches in the history of the NBA. The Spurs were ridiculously efficient last season and his system has boosted the fantasy values of countless players.

Good points meat. Bosh completely sacrificed his game and still was pivitol in getting them to the finish line. People who don't realize this are short sighted.

Talk of Cavs trading Wiggins for Love should they land LBJ. Ugh.... From the single Cavs fan on this site, I DO NOT want marshmallow Love. He is a stat stuffer nothing else.....I hope we don't trade Waiters in the deal (should it happen)....

Really? Sounds like a powerful team to me..

Now the melo to Knicks report is being "knicked" by his agent. Oh the drama!

Back