General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad...first Kersey, now Mason...each time these guys pass on it's like a little piece of my youth dies with em...

Dang.. I didn't even know that Jerome Kersey had passed until I saw your post and hit Google.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bulls missed their window by not properly building around Rose while he was healthy. At this point he needs to be the sidekick to another superstar.

The Bulls missed their window by not properly building around Rose while he was healthy. At this point he needs to be the sidekick to another superstar.

I don't see Rose ever being what he once was. If he's lucky, he'll be like grant hill after his flurry of annual injuries. This would basically make him a solid starter, nothing more. He needs to be a #3 on a team to win a title IMO.

I would say right now, he is the #3, but is still treated as the #1. Butler and Gasol are better players right now imo. Houston has really surprised me. I don't think they can make it out of the west, but I think their back up center is a better all around player by far, over Howard.

Here is another one of my Mascot artworks.... This time it's Coyote from the Spurs! Hope y'all like it, I think their actual mascot is terrifying! Like Five nights at Freddy's terrifying!

the_diabolical_coyote_from_san_antonio_by_grange_wallis-d8k7z8t.jpg

Done up another one... let me know if you guys are getting sick of these, or if i'm derailing the thread. haha

Hugo - The Lethal Hornet from Charlotte!
the_lethal_hornet_of_charlotte_by_grange_wallis-d8l4y0w.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone caught the 30 for 30 " I hate Christian Laettner" but they were talking about how everyone loves a great villain and they were showing clips of great villains and instead of showing a clip of the real Heath Ledger they showed a Hot Toys Ledger Joker - thought that was an interesting choice.

Anyways, I guess the 'it comes in threes' has struck again, after Kersey and mason died, as Dennis Rodman's NBA BFF Jack Haley died today. RIP

We all knew this was coming, but still...

Steve Nash officially retires...wish he had a chance to get a ring, but he'll still be one of the NBAs greatest.

Indeed.

This has been one of the most exciting playoff seeding in the West that I can remember and how often does that happen? Like 6 teams are separated by a game.

Back