General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contact with the shooter during follow-thru is considered illegal if the contact prevents the shooter from following-thru naturally. If, however, incidental contact occurs after the shooter has been given sufficient room to follow-thru, no foul call will be made. If the shooter's follow-thru is unnatural, no foul will be called.

Curry shot the ball and ducked so his follow thru was either unnatural or non-existent so no foul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it matters how unnatural the shot looked, you can't bull doze someone at any point on the court.

I thought it was a good no call. GS will def win that series in a sweep. Pelicans have got to be shell shocked and will prob not recover. I think the Bulls look good but against a bad team so no telling how they play against a good team like the Cavs. I don't think it will be easy for Lebron and the Cavs though...most of those guys have zero playoff experience. That counts for something when ur playing good teams and the Bulls look like this could be a better playoff run than years past. I think the Spurs are still going to lose the series unless Parker starts playing like Parker...

besides Love and Irving though, that team does have playoff experience as individuals. It's the coach I'd be more worried about. Chi has to kill Clev in the paint with Rose and Gasol to win that one. Parker just seems to have too many injuries this year, but I still think they can beat LAC cause they have no bench. Houston on the other hand though.....

Masterful game. For whatever reason it's fun to watch the clips fail. If the go out round one what are you're thoughts on griffin for durant. seems to me it sense for both sides. Not that it'll happen.

Is chi actually healthy this post season? Looking forward to chi cleveland. The only attractive match up in the east for me all playoffs long. So far I've just watched Clips spurs and gs nola. Gs/spurs down the road should be very interesting.

Such a dirty play by Kelly Olynyk!! The league has to step in with a fine and suspension.

I'm not sure about that one, guys get tied up all the time. I assumed Love had a history of dislocated shoulders cause it looked like it came out easily. The Cavs are going to be ****ed in game 1 against Chi. Love possibly out, Perkins and Smith both prolly suspended and there is still one more quarter to go.

Crowder is trash, playing dirty the whole series. Glad to see him get slapped in the face a few times before the sweep.

Wasn't worth losing smith for the next game minimum. That could be a rest of the playoffs suspension

Love is out two weeks, but is seeking a second opinion.
JR Smith will probably be suspended.

Still say Lebron leads the Cavs over the Bulls though. I would not be surprised to see him average 30-35 ppg in that series.

With those two out Im looking forward to seeing him and Kyrie really step up along with some reserves like Marion and Miller who have all but vanished from the rotation. Perkins toughness should help in that series.

Smith suspended 2 games for a weak punch but Olynyk rips a guys arm out of the socket and gets one?

Olynyk should be suspended without pay the amount of time Love is out.

a weak punch? lol. It knocked his ass out. Lets face it, Love is made out of glass, that guy gets injured too easily. He needs to hit the weights. How about Chicago.....thinking too much about Cleveland before taking care of business.

Kevin love is ruled out for all of the 2nd round. Bulls aren't playing particularly well but if jr is suspended for 2 games, it could get very interesting. I still can't see Cleveland losing though

we will see. I want Cleveland to win, but Chi will defn be tough. Smith is going to be harder to replace than Love against Chi. They aren't very deep at the 1 and 2.

a weak punch? lol. It knocked his ass out. Lets face it, Love is made out of glass, that guy gets injured too easily. He needs to hit the weights. How about Chicago.....thinking too much about Cleveland before taking care of business.

BUCKS WON??? :rotfl

They are gonna do it. Down 3-0 for the comeback! Go Bucks!!! Go Bucks!!!

:yess:

for some reason, Chi hasn't discovered that the Bucks don't have anyone that can guard Gasol. I was shocked to see Atl lost again too. I could see Wash getting the upset in that matchup since they are playing better.

Back