General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it will be Spurs/Warriors and Cleveland/Atl in the conference finals. Hopefully something different than another Spurs vs Lebron finals happens. I still think a West team will win it all again.

Great to see the Spurs go on this awesome run the past 1-2 months just to lose a must-win game vs a bubble team like the Hornets and be right back to where they were when they were playing like doggie doo doo and place 6. Now they have basically a WCF in the first round versus the Clipps. Lovely.

/rant

FIRST ROUND PREDICTIONS ANYONE?

ATL in 5 vs BKN
CLE in 5 vs BOS
CHI in 6 vs MIL
TOR in 6 vs WAS

GSW in 5 vs NOP
POR in 6 vs MEM
LAC in 7 vs SAS :monkey4 (Hope I'm wrong)
HOU in 4 vs DAL

I think the worst thing g that happened to the Clippers is the spurs falling from the 2 seed to the 6 right in the Clippers lap. Here are my predictions..

ATL in 5 vs BKN
CLE in 4 vs BOS
CHI in 5 vs MIL
TOR in 6 vs WAS

GSW in 4 vs NOP
MEM in 6 vs PORT
SAS in 6 vs Clips
HOU in 5 vs DAL

yea, I see SA whooping on LAC like always, but now I'm not so sure they make it to the WCF as the 6 seed. I thought they'd blow out NO. I was hoping Indiana would grab the 8th seed and have George back to make it hard on Atl.

Cavs win the east by sweeps.

Warriors sweep the first two rounds, beat the Spurs in 6.

Cavs vs Warriors final.

Cavs win in 6.

The cavs prolly won't even sweep the celtics, let alone the east. I really hope GS makes it to the finals. Oakland has been living in SFs shadow for quite some time.

Rondo out for the rest of the playoffs with a "back injury", lol

Parsons out for the rest of the playoffs with a knee injury.

Not that there was much hope for this series but this pretty much just confirms the sweep.

I thought mavs had a great chance to win the west when they got rondo. Rondo isnt gonna be high in demand next year with his lousy play. Houston is playing great though. Smh at the Clippers, huge missed opportunity. That team will NEVER get over the hump.

Cavs up 3-0, although the games are a lot closer than I thought. Lebron owns the bulls so no worries there. Wizards or Hawks in the finals, should be easy.

Not sure LeBron cavs will have such an easy time with the bulls.

I enjoyed the spurs clips game last night. Why in clutch time was the ball I griffin s hands (between legs turn over) and not in cps hands. This team might be missing a closer. Cp looked like he was about to cry and griffin. Looked like he was in shock. Spurs in 6

Not sure LeBron cavs will have such an easy time with the bulls.

I enjoyed the spurs clips game last night. Why in clutch time was the ball I griffin s hands (between legs turn over) and not in cps hands. This team might be missing a closer. Cp looked like he was about to cry and griffin. Looked like he was in shock. Spurs in 6

I think both of those series will go 7 games. GS should have won that game in regulation, Curry got mauled on that 3.

The 3 from the corner? He will never get that call because he ducked down on his own after he released the shot. Incredible shot though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he was ducking cause he saw Davis was about to run him over lol, which he did. The rule clearly says no body contact after a shot is taken.

Back