General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I like Cavs fans for all they have been through, can't wait to see LeBron using Love's injury as an excuse if/when they fall to the Bulls. Then we'll have to see around for the "The Decision Part XVIII - The Search for More Rings.

BUCKS WON??? :rotfl

They are gonna do it. Down 3-0 for the comeback! Go Bucks!!! Go Bucks!!!

:yess:

Kevin love is ruled out for all of the 2nd round. Bulls aren't playing particularly well but if jr is suspended for 2 games, it could get very interesting. I still can't see Cleveland losing though

Thought they said the balance of the playoffs?

They said today likely out for the remainder but with his injury, not a chance he still sits out if Cleveland is playing 4+ weeks from now.

was it his shooting shoulder? Love doesn't seem like the kind of guy that can play through that kind of injury, even if it's non shooting shoulder. Approx healing time is 3-12 weeks. I don't think he will come back if they make it to the finals.

Wonder if the Thunder will be happy with a possible Billy Donovon hire? Definitely needed something fresh in the coaching realm as you cannot start Roberson or Singler on this team. Brooks was not very good at handling talent but did a nice job developing KD and RW

Okc didn't want to pay harden, based on that they would of lost him anyway. The Kevin love trade is looking pretty bad now

Yep, Cavs dont have much chance of winning. Either SA repeats or GSW takes it. I could actually see Wash coming out of the east if they face Chicago .

way to show up tonight Bucks. Solid effort. Maybe the Clipps have a little toughness in them after all. I thought they'd lay down and take it. Too bad game 7 is on Sat.

how do you figure? I didn't see the game, but I saw the highlights. Paul was fading away and Duncan still ran into him. The NBA even came out and said after that similar incident with Curry against NOP on the 3 pointer, it should've been a foul, so they had to call it. Big win for Wash today.

That was a bad call Duncan didn't foul CP3.

Agreed. Sad that the refs decided a game 7. In a game 7, you let the players play. It was one of the most ticky-tack fouls I've seen. If someone only watched highlights of the game and not the actual game itself (to understand the complete narrative of what was and was not being called throughout the game) then they're speaking from a position of ignorance. But Paul absolutely redeemed himself with one of the greatest clutch games and game-winning shot I've ever seen. The Clippers absolutely deserved this series.

The Spurs had no one to blame but themselves. If they had taken care of business vs. NO at the end of the season then they wouldn't have faced the Clips. If they had taken care of business in Game 6, they wouldn't have put themselves in position to lose game 7.

Much respect to the Clips and, so long as CP3 is healthy, I have no doubt they make it to the Finals.

Last edited:
C P 3

WOW. Incredible effort. No way Clippers win the series if he can't go.

Very interesting for the West. First time since 1998 Lakers, Spurs, Mavs, or Thunder will not be Western Conference Champions.

Pretty gracious post there, JStep. Reading your first sentence, I was worried that it was going to be a blame the refs post. And this absolutely was redemption on Chris Paul's part, especially considering the way he gave a game away (my memory's pretty bad, it may have been two games) in last year's series against OKC.

Back