General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to see how many free throws DeAndre Jordan and Dwight Howard combine for when the "Hack a ____" strategy comes out.

No cp3, no way rockets lose the series. Clippers have no 1 that can defend harden and clippers don't have a player to run the offense

Dang. Bulls stole one. If Love and Smith were there it would have been a win.

Cavs will win four straight to take the series. :pray:

The Rockets are struggling right now at home against a CP3-less Clippers team. Bad sign for them going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang. Bulls stole one. If Love and Smith were there it would have been a win.

Cavs will win four straight to take the series. :pray:

Yeah I still think the Cavs will win that series. They were a bit rusty tonight. One thing I noticed though.. James Jones better start knocking down some shots if he wants to stay on the floor.

Houston has home court and Pauls hami prolly won't be 100% for the whole series, Houston in 6.

No cp3, no way rockets lose the series. Clippers have no 1 that can defend harden and clippers don't have a player to run the offense

lol, what the hell, how did Houston botch this one without Paul? Howard got manhandled by Jordan and Harden showed why Curry is the true MvP.

Yeah I still think the Cavs will win that series. They were a bit rusty tonight. One thing I noticed though.. James Jones better start knocking down some shots if he wants to stay on the floor.

I don't know man, Chi has the better talent without Love and Smith. They are trying to play small, and it's not going to work against Chi cause if you put the small guy on Noah, he will get tons of rebounds, and if you put the small on Gasol, he will crush them inside. I think they are going to have to start Perkins cause Jones hasn't been hitting anything all postseason and Miller just doesn't have enough offense to hurt Chi. You add that Miller and Jones suck on defense, they are better off just going big to match Chi.

Clippers will win this series. Griffin is a monster and with CP3 coming back.... Rockets are in trouble.

Houston came out with no fire and got punched in the face. Interested to see how they respond for game 2

I'm looking forward to a GS / LA matchup because they can't stand each other. Add in the chance to go to the NBA Finals and they are going to be at each other's throats!

I'm telling ya, this Clippers team is no joke. They can beat the NBA's sweetheart too, GSW. Only thing stopping them is CP's health.

Derick Rose was last spotted leaving the NBA Playoffs in 2012... to only reappear hitting the game winning three.

Glad to see him back, even if he did beat the Cavs.

Also, Pierce's game winner.... ohhhh.... that was nice.

I CALLED GAME.

Back