General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not suggesting Lee be put in the starting line up cause like you said, they'd be too small and with Lebron literally living in the painted area, it will make it harder for them to defend, but the flip side is they aren't getting enough out of the role players, so they may risk putting their defense at a disadvantage to get more offense.

The way I saw it last night, Cle should've put Thompson on Andre and put Lebron on Lee cause that pick and roll was killing Cle and Thompson cannot guard Steph on the switch. If they have to switch, Lebron is the better defender in that situation with Lee playing. I think GS will be making many changes on offense and defense tomorrow. Even with Cle up, outside of Lebron and Delly (last night), their role players haven't been able to get into a rhythm either, so they have much to improve on as well. I think whoever wins tomorrow wins the series.

Great post Dino

I think Lee or Igudala need to start, the formula they are using isn't working as they aren't scoring, both of those guys can do that

I think 4th quarter last night shed some positive light on GSW...they had success with Lee and Curry began hitting shots....tough, contested shots but they fell. I hope Blatt Co. respond accordingly.....

There was a stat last night that Blatt has 16 championships in Europe? Can this be correct

They are basically getting the ball out of Lebron's hands early and nobody can make a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a picture on twitter of Lebrons cut, easy to find.... his head looks like it is dented in... literally. Good to know he is okay.

I was worried all series about others stepping up.....no consistency from role players offensively outside of Masgov. Guys are wearing down.....longer the series goes the more it favors The Warriors.....Delly can't keep Curry in front of him.....both he and James cramping....

Warriors made their move and started small...unfortunately in the first quarter the Cavs tried to run with them instead of playing their game. Good job getting back I the game in the third quarter.

One quarter left, Cavs. Leave it all on the floor. Two days off before Game 5.

Kerr's strategy is simple......double or triple team James because no one else is going to hit a shot.....i cannot believe it took 4 games to figure it out

How many wide open corner threes have the Warriors hit. Blatt is dumb. He needs to play man on man defense. I can count at least eight.. and I missed the first half.

Back