General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11429728_1126990217329501_8151387458563308595_n.jpg

Why enter this thread just to troll Yankee?

Your NHL team lose or something?

The pics are funny yet everyone knows their favorite player with the cast Lebron had (both times in Cle) would likely had the same or worse results. The crew in Miami is a different story IMO.

CLE better wake up soon or they'll be getting blown out and embarrassed tonight.

Yea .... I don't have a good feeling so far. I don't see the sense of urgency or execution to get it done by Cle.

Iggy should be mVP but everyone knows it'll go to Curry....it is a better story if the league mvp also wins the finals mvp whether deserving or not

Yea .... I don't have a good feeling so far. I don't see the sense of urgency or execution to get it done by Cle.

Iggy should be mVP but everyone knows it'll go to Curry....it is a better story if the league mvp also wins the finals mvp whether deserving or not

I don't get where this disapproval for Curry comes from. Next to Lebron, he has been the best player in this series. If the Warriors win, doesn't that make him the Final MVP? Besides, if you're talking about intangibles, Green should win by a landslide...even over Lebron.

Good game btw, I had a feeling Cle would be close at the half. It'll be interesting to see how the second half goes. I haven't looked at stats but Lebron hasn't had to be superhuman thus far to keep it close which is surprising.

I don't get where this disapproval for Curry comes from. Next to Lebron, he has been the best player in this series. If the Warriors win, doesn't that make him the Final MVP? Besides, if you're talking about intangibles, Green should win by a landslide...even over Lebron.

MVP should be Lebron, no matter the outcome. Take Curry off the Warriors, eh.. they still do good. Take Green off, they still do good. Take Lebron off the Cavs, this series is over right now. Just like Peyton Manning should have won MVP when he was out the whole season, MVP does not need to go to the winning team.

Have to agree, Curry is the 2nd best player this series. Losing teams/players don't deserve any award.

Good game btw, I had a feeling Cle would be close at the half. It'll be interesting to see how the second half goes. I haven't looked at stats but Lebron hasn't had to be superhuman thus far to keep it close which is surprising.

Mozgov and Thompson giving good effort on the glass and low post offense.

Have to agree, Curry is the 2nd best player this series. Losing teams/players don't deserve any award.

Most Valuable Player. Not Most Valuable Player on Winning Team. It should go to the player that is the most valuable to his team and without a doubt, its Lebron.

Curry didn't show up until the end of game 4. Iggy has be solid all series on both ends of the floor just doesn't have the flash or NBA hype machine. Iggy has been a solid contributor offensively, hit big shots, been a pain in the Lebron's ass all series and influences how James dictates the flow. Iggy has done more all around to influence the game then Curry IMO.

X-Factor in second half is Delly. He has played like trash ever since his 20 point game. He needs to hit some big shots.

Curry didn't show up until the end of game 4. Iggy has be solid all series on both ends of the floor just doesn't have the flash or NBA hype machine. Iggy has been a solid contributor offensively, hit big shots, been a pain in the Lebron's ass all series and influences how James dictates the flow. Iggy has done more all around to influence the game then Curry IMO.

I dont see how you can give the MVP to Iggy when he is basically giving up a triple double every night.

Most Valuable Player. Not Most Valuable Player on Winning Team. It should go to the player that is the most valuable to his team and without a doubt, its Lebron.

If your team loses you weren't most valuable.

Also, LBJ is averaging 13-for-33 through the 1st five games of this series. He's missing more shots than Curry is taking. Not MVP'ish at all.

Back