General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont see how you can give the MVP to Iggy when he is basically giving up a triple double every night.

I don't believe the majority of Lebron's points come against Iggy....:dunno. Lebron has been the most impressive player the entire series and has shown what a true MVP does. That said, I don't buy giving the award to a player on the losing team. I doubt James would want it if it didn't include the championship.

LBJ is averaging 13-for-33 through the 1st five games of this series. He's missing more shots than Curry is taking. Not MVP'ish at all.

I don't buy that necessarily.....James game isn't a volume scorer however, he has to be in order for the Cavs to have a chance.....I wouldn't expect his percentage to be great..

If your team loses you weren't most valuable.

Also, LBJ is averaging 13-for-33 through the 1st five games of this series. He's missing more shots than Curry is taking. Not MVP'ish at all.

Curry 26pts, 6 ast, 5 reb on 44% shooting with a stacked team

Lebron 37pts, 8 ast, 12 reb on 40% shooting with a sub par team

I will take Lebron, at least he did not get carried most of the series.

Curry also has 10 more turnovers than James.

Curry 26pts, 6 ast, 5 reb on 44% shooting with a stacked team

Lebron 37pts, 8 ast, 12 reb on 40% shooting with a sub par team

I will take Lebron, at least he did not get carried most of the series.

You'll take him where? And defined 'stacked', b/c this Warriors team isn't exactly the '95-96 Bulls.

Warriors playing smart, taking sound shots while Cavs scrambling looking for the the extraordinary play versus smart play Leading to turnover and a big deficit..ugh

I will take Lebron as the MVP.

Comparing the Warriors to the Cavs... the Warriors are stacked.

You already said that, no need to say it twice. :lol

Warriors have depth but the Cavs have the self proclaimed "best player in the NBA" and as LBJ fans often boast "the best player ever". Sounds like a wash to me.

You already said that, no need to say it twice. :lol

Warriors have depth but the Cavs have the self proclaimed "best player in the NBA" and as LBJ fans often boast "the best player ever". Sounds like a wash to me.

But the Warriors have the "MVP"

And depth

The Cavs only have the BITW.

Not a wash.

lebron is gonna have the greatest fourth quarter ever and the cavs will win this game

(Im lying) This series is over

It'll end badly.....I am giving the Cavs until,about 7-8 mins in the forth....if their not within a reasonable striking distance, it is bedtime. I'd rather not watch and be disappointed......

Back