General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the Cavs really going to choke away a 20 point lead.... LeBron needs to start making his shots.... he missed his last 6 or 7.

That doesn't add up to GOAT. B+R+A+D+Y = GOAT.

Don't forget Kerr and Paxson won two rings for Jordan, just as "the kicker won two for Brady." At least Brady can make it out of the first round and win a championship without his kicker, unlike Jordan who needed Pippen.

Oh... by the way..... Brady has four rings, he led the drives to set up two game winning kicks., without those drives, Pats don't win... so how is "most" of Brady's rings from his kicker?

But, that is all I have to say... these misinformed, irrational, baited posts to make me mad aren't working. Deep down..... you know Brady is GOAT.
You missed a letter he is GCOAT.

Yup, I did.

Greatest Champion of All Time.

9566772258bd6f8d0eee8180c64143f9.jpg

"LeBron doesn't step up in big games"
"LeBron doesn't have a killer instinct"
"LeBron chokes"

All things some of you said. LeBron started off great, went cold, then turned it on. 32 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists..... in a do or die game.

Where are the excuses now?

"LeBron doesn't step up in big games"
"LeBron doesn't have a killer instinct"
"LeBron chokes"

All things some of you said. LeBron started off great, went cold, then turned it on. 32 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists..... in a do or die game.

Where are the excuses now?

Ummm, congrats Lebron won a game 3! Hooray! We were wrong! Lebron is GOAT!!!

So, this is the route you guys are going. Sarcasm and what I can only assume... "it's only a game 3."

There is really zero reason to celebrate a game 3 man. Yes they needed to win. I think Lebron would be the first to admit that he's happy they won but that there is very little to celebrate. Why don't you wait as well til they win this title eh?

There is really zero reason to celebrate a game 3 man. Yes they needed to win. I think Lebron would be the first to admit that he's happy they won but that there is very little to celebrate. Why don't you wait as well til they win this title eh?

Ah, there is the "it's only a game 3."

Back