General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mad respect for Lebron. GOAT performance in the finals, especially in games 5 & 6. That block will be the one play that I'll remember in game 7. I was hoping for a close game and man did it deliver. Congrats Cavs fans.

As for the Warriors, I don't think they go after KD. If Curry hits at least one of those 2 wide open 3's near the end of the game, we'd be talking dynasty right now. The Cavs were really physical with him defensively and were going after him on offense. He looked worn down hence the turnovers and the missed shots. But man did the suspension on Draymond really screw them in hindsight. They were really rolling at that point.

Mad respect for Lebron. GOAT performance in the finals, especially in games 5 & 6. That block will be the one play that I'll remember in game 7. I was hoping for a close game and man did it deliver. Congrats Cavs fans.

As for the Warriors, I don't think they go after KD. If Curry hits at least one of those 2 wide open 3's near the end of the game, we'd be talking dynasty right now. The Cavs were really physical with him defensively and were going after him on offense. He looked worn down hence the turnovers and the missed shots. But man did the suspension on Draymond really screw them in hindsight. They were really rolling at that point.

Losing Bogut with the knee injury didn't help either.

LeBron James had the greatest block in NBA history. Saved the game for the Cavs and then he hit the game clinching free throw with a hurt arm.

Ouch.....might as well add a comment about Spurs not winning this season to add salt to the wound...

That means nothing. Spurs have 5. Including 2 over your beloved LeBron. Enjoy your little title. It'll probably be another half-century until CLE sees another one :lol

Back