General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
btw i found a photo online of cleveland's previous championship parade:

i will definitely give credit where credit is due if lebron pull this off. He's played amazing these past few games. My fingers shake as i type that :lol

but this will definitely put him in a more legendary status, in my book, if he pulls this off. But we'll see...still a lot of game left and there is a game 7 yet to be played...

i don't see credit

ClXLHKTUkAAamC9.jpg

THIS IS A GREAT PICTURE

That means nothing. Spurs have 5. Including 2 over your beloved LeBron. Enjoy your little title. It'll probably be another half-century when CLE sees another one :lol

Ahhhh don't be grumpy because Jedi proved more wise then you.........take it gracefully. I will enjoy the win in the meantime....thanks

i don't see credit

I will say LeBron is def. the MVP. Kyrie helped and LeBron went beta for a bit in game 7 but he was great in quarter 4 and w/out his dominant games 5,6 Cavs wouldn't even be there...so yeah, I'm giving him his props.

That means nothing. Spurs have 5. Including 2 over your beloved LeBron. Enjoy your little title. It'll probably be another half-century until CLE sees another one :lol

I haven't made my mind up, but this is in serious contention.

lebronclutch.gif

or this

eS0SsaP.gif

Ahhhh don't be grumpy because Jedi proved more wise then you.........take it gracefully. I will enjoy the win in the meantime....thanks

Which part? The one where he predicted in January the Warriors would win & when he reminded us a few days ago that he "correctly predicted" the Warriors would win when they were up 3-1? Or today's post where he said his head said Warriors would win (versus his heart who said Cavs would win)?:

Congrats to your 2016 NBA Champions.... The Golden State Warriors!

No one is beating them it seems. It is over. Curry will win MVP. Draymond will get DPOY.

I predicted the title win on January 26. I lost faith in the Cavs after watching the first play of tonight's game. Congrats Warriors.

You still gonna quote this too?

Congrats to your 2016 NBA Champions.... The Golden State Warriors!

No one is beating them it seems. It is over. Curry will win MVP. Draymond will get DPOY.

Head says Warriors, heart says Cavs. Obviously for the bet I'm taking the Cavs though :lol

Which part? The one where he predicted in January the Warriors would win & when he reminded us a few days ago that he "correctly predicted" the Warriors would win when they were up 3-1? Or today's post where he said his head said Warriors would win (versus his heart who said Cavs would win)?

Please quote me, being wrong never felt so good.

ClXUdYGWMAAuhBj.jpg

Which part? The one where he predicted in January the Warriors would win & when he reminded us a few days ago that he "correctly predicted" the Warriors would win when they were up 3-1? Or today's post where he said his head said Warriors would win (versus his heart who said Cavs would win)?

Everything Lebron that you get to eat crow about for a month.....he never faltered nor waivered in his conviction of Lebron. He was right while you were.....wrong.

Jedi, where's my credit for correctly predicting the Warriors would not win in spite of the 73 win record? :tap

Everything Lebron that you get to eat crow about for a month.....he never faltered nor waivered in his conviction of Lebron. He was right while you were.....wrong.

sure, buddy, he never wavered. whatever you say. see above :lol

Enjoy your one and done.

Its called hedging your bets. He was going to right either way.

Jedi, where's my credit for correctly predicting the Warriors would not win in spite of the 73 win record? :tap

You specifically told me you never picked against the Warriors and that you were just making a statement.

He also didn't disappear in the first 3 games of the series or need Irving hitting the game winning shot :lol

I didn't know scoring 32 points in game 3 wasn't showing up.

LeBron saved the game with the block and clinched the title with the free throw while clearly hurt. What a moment.

sure, buddy, he never wavered. whatever you say. see above :lol

Enjoy your one and done.

Never wavered in the belief in my heart that I had for LeBron. Constantly said the series isn't over, even when they were down. Sure, I brought up the Warriors winning, and my head said it was the smart choice, but I still took the Cavs for the bet, still stuck by there side in the face of the game 7. GO CAVS GO

Back