General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You specifically told me you never picked against the Warriors and that you were just making a statement.

I didn't know scoring 32 points in game 3 wasn't showing up.

LeBron saved the game with the block and clinched the title with the free throw while clearly hurt. What a moment.

Great moment for sure, but it was Irving that took the game winning shot.

I LIKE THIS PICTURE

i

That means nothing. Spurs have 5. Including 2 over your beloved LeBron. Enjoy your little title. It'll probably be another half-century until CLE sees another one :lol

Haha, funny you say that: some guy going nuts outside just yelled, "This only happens every half century!" Was that you!?!!

LEBRON HAS JUST AS MANY TITLES AND FINALS MVPs AT AGE 31 AS JORDAN. LEBRON HAS BETTER STATS THAN JORDAN AT AGE 31

The King shall claim the GOAT Crown soon enough

Congrats to all the Cavs fans here. That was a great game and a well earned championship. Bron got it done for his city and his team. He deserves credit for that. I gotta say that the player who impressed me the most in game 7 was Kyrie. He really elevated his game along with Lebron and was a big time player in this series and especially in game 7. Tough loss for GS. They'll be remembered like the 16-0 Pats in the NFL. Best record in the history of the regular season but just couldn't seal it with a championship. Just glad this game went down to the wire. It was great seeing all those lead changes and seeing Kyrie hit the shot of his life. It was also great seeing the emotion Bron showed when the Cavs won. You could easily see how much winning a championship for his home town team meant to him. I love seeing stuff like that. Great game 7 and I have a feeling we may be seeing these same 2 teams next year as well.

^ only took 6 attempts too, versus 7 to get three
He also NEVER needed a game 7.

LEBRON HAS JUST AS MANY TITLES AND FINALS MVPs AT AGE 31 AS JORDAN. LEBRON HAS BETTER STATS THAN JORDAN AT AGE 31 THAN JORDAN

The King shall claim the GOAT Crown soon enough
Lebron had how many more years.
And seriously WTF are you a two year old with the all caps and HUGE txt?

You Lebron detractors are pathetic. He did everything you asked for and you're still b**ching. Go to bed and sleep it off.

You Lebron detractors are pathetic. He did everything you asked for and you're still bitching. Go to bed and sleep it off.
What am i supposed to say OMG he is great now? He is a great player but he is still a ***** and no where near the GOAT. He has consistently found ways for me to not have any respect for him but now I should be waxing poetic about him?

^ nobody said that. But it's sad that you have such venom for someone you don't even know, and that no matter what he accomplishes, you find a way to qualify it.

And think about what you just said about him: would you ever say that to him in person? And I don't mean that in some kind of tough guy way. I mean it in a common decency sort of way.

Back