General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't it great when they can have a parade for the Cavs in the summer..perfect weather looks like on NBA tv :lol

Wow Urban Meyer is at the parade celebrating..this is history in the making.

No offense but it must be a Cleveland thing, but kind of getting sick of seeing Jim Brown talking so much.

Last edited:
Dirk would be a difference maker in GS. That team would be scary with him on it.

He's a little too slow for their fast pace. The defense would work, but I think he will get worn out. I'd say Dirk would fit better with Lakers, but no more Kobe, not the best choice, maybe Clippers

Three team deal: Atlanta sends Jeff Teague to the Pacers, George Hill goes to Utah, and Atlanta gets the #12 pick.

04af8e1a315a17a7f87177f9c09df661.jpg

JR Smith has been shirtless since Sunday :lol.

I gotta admit, I always thought he was a knucklehead but his post game conference was one of the best I've seen. Truly moving.

Kyrie, Shumpert are shirtless today at the parade as well :lol

BTW love plugged the WWE giving them the custom made title belt at the parade on tv :lol

It's so interesting when I see these parade celebrations for NBA and NFL on network tv because I see all these different cities sportscasters commentating that I normally don't see like today...Fox Sports Ohio :lol

Last edited:
He's a little too slow for their fast pace. The defense would work, but I think he will get worn out. I'd say Dirk would fit better with Lakers, but no more Kobe, not the best choice, maybe Clippers

I think his D and ability in the paint would offset that. Dirk can still get up and down the floor.

Man, it's sad to realize how far Derrick Rose has fallen...he used to be the most explosive PG in the league (with all due respect to Russell Westbrook).

There may be some truth to the rumors of Dwight Howard going to NY as well since Robin Lopez was part of the trade...

Melo, Rose, and Howard...not quite a Big Three...

Man, it's sad to realize how far Derrick Rose has fallen...he used to be the most explosive PG in the league (with all due respect to Russell Westbrook).

There may be some truth to the rumors of Dwight Howard going to NY as well since Robin Lopez was part of the trade...

Melo, Rose, and Howard...not quite a Big Three...

If I was NY..I'd snatch Rondo

It's interesting all Cavs players are wearing Cavs and Cleveland champion t-shirts at the parade and Lebron is wearing a Nike Air shirt :lol

Can we say endorsement

Jeez the WWE is going to orgasm with Love holding the WWE WHC belt along with the smoking skull belt..he even came out to SCSA theme song at the rally :lol

Back