General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I doubt he'd be willing to come off the bench, Rajon Rondo could jump start his career again by signing a one or two year deal to back up Kyrie Irving. It really wasn't that long ago that he was arguably the best PG in the league.

LeBron James has proven he can get a former knucklehead like JR Smith in line...but Rondo's dislike for James maybe ingrained from his Boston days, LOL.

What the hell? I think he's a top tier PG, but Mike Conley's five year, $153 million deal is the richest contract in NBA HISTORY...

While I doubt he'd be willing to come off the bench, Rajon Rondo could jump start his career again by signing a one or two year deal to back up Kyrie Irving. It really wasn't that long ago that he was arguably the best PG in the league.

:slap

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This shows your basketball knowledge. Given the fact that Rondo is a starter, led the league in assists last year, and considering Delly got 10 million a year... Rondo is going to get 15-20, if not more. So, you really think the Cavs who are short on cap space as is, will pay Rondo just as much as Kyrie.... to be a back up?

:lol

What the hell? I think he's a top tier PG, but Mike Conley's five year, $153 million deal is the richest contract in NBA HISTORY...

Lebron is buying his time until he can get the most ever. Conley would've been stupid to pass that money up. Durant impressed by the Clipps today? I just can't see him passing up on the money and still being a threat to go to the finals.

Lebron is buying his time until he can get the most ever. Conley would've been stupid to pass that money up. Durant impressed by the Clipps today? I just can't see him passing up on the money and still being a threat to go to the finals.
Blown away by the prospect of being a big 4 and having no other teammates?

Blown away by the prospect of being a big 4 and having no other teammates?

Yup :lol

The Clippers would have to get rid of everybody but Paul, Griffin, Jordan. Oh, then they would need to create more space next year to re-sign Paul.

I don't know who would take the minimum now when everyone is getting $10 million per year contracts.

Yup :lol

The Clippers would have to get rid of everybody but Paul, Griffin, Jordan. Oh, then they would need to create more space next year to re-sign Paul.

I don't know who would take the minimum now when everyone is getting $10 million per year contracts.
No they are safe with Paul no matter what since you can over the cap to resign your own guys.

I am laughing at all the talk about the NFL players and how they get screwed after seeing these contracts. That what happens when you have to split about the same % revenue between 2 more teams and you have 40 more players per team.

Oh, LeBron will definitely make history next time around. I don't blame Conley, but what was the Memphis front office thinking?

Miami loses both Joe Johnson and Luol Deng to the Utah Jazz and Los Angeles LAkers, respectively.

Pat Riley better get to working on repairing any rift between him and Dwayne Wade.

It helps that Horford played for Billy Donovon at UF. It will be tough to get him though. I'd love to have him but am not sure that I want to get rid of Enes Kanter to make that happen. Kyle Singler needs to be dealt ASAP. Worst NBA player right now.

I'm pretty sure Kevin Durant is staying in OKC. He has everything here. It looks like Dion Waiters will be at Kings so that should free up some space to hopefully entice Horford.

Lose Ibaka, Waiters, Singler.

Gain Oladipo, Sebonis, Horford.

We would have gotten better in this situation. If they lose Kanter, then I think it's a wash.

Tom Brady is recruiting Kevin Durant to Boston :lol If anyone can do it.... Tom Brady can! :lol

I don't understand what the Magic are doing. First they make a terrible trade, giving away there best player. They get Ibaka, Biyombo and already have Gordon, Vucevic. Four bigs.

Biyombo for 70 mill lol. I think he got all that money from having 2 good games against the Cavs. Kings got a good role player in Afflalo, but so many issues with that roster still.

Oh, LeBron will definitely make history next time around. I don't blame Conley, but what was the Memphis front office thinking?

Miami loses both Joe Johnson and Luol Deng to the Utah Jazz and Los Angeles LAkers, respectively.

Pat Riley better get to working on repairing any rift between him and Dwayne Wade.

I'm curious what the hell Johnson is doing. First, he passes up a great chance to win a title, then goes to ****ing Utah lol? Now that's a guy who only cares about money.

Very interesting that once Horford signed... Clippers went ahead and signed Austin Rivers and made an offer to Jamal Crawford.

Clippers won't be getting Durant unless they do a sign a trade and this could be a clue that Durant to Boston has a legitimate chance.

Celtics could beat the Cavs with Durant and Horford.

Back