General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If GS doesn't pull off Durant, it looks like OKC would be the only title contending team that actually improved.

Apparently KD is now down to Thunder and Warriors.

I rather him stay with the Thunder. Joining the Warriors would be worse than LeBron joining the Heat.

Well, be ignorant then. Not wasting time to post things when you could just google it in two seconds.

Funny how you don't question anyone elses posts.... I guess crows and you just conspired to troll me. Sad.

I'd be willing to put down real money that Durant WILL NOT go to Boston :lol

Oh, I'm supposed to waste my time to look up something you posted about. OK young man who probably has no responsibilities.:lol

Don't take offense at me calling what you posted BS. If Durant really did say that stuff I'd say ******** to his face, but since you posted it here I'm calling the info on your post BS.

I would never conspire to troll anyone. I've got my own mind and independent thoughts.

He's staying. Thunder did what they had to do to make him happy. Got rid of ibaka, got better players, pay him whatever he wants. GS would still not be guaranteed to win it all next season either. They'd be a favorite but not guaranteed.

GS has too much salary coming up in a few years. They will have to start dealing players. They can't afford, Durant, curry, green, Thompson, Barnes. That team will eventually get parted out.

Thunder have more upside. Westbrook will leave next year, but we will continue to build around kanter, Adams, Oladipo, etc.

He's staying. Thunder did what they had to do to make him happy. Got rid of ibaka, got better players, pay him whatever he wants. GS would still not be guaranteed to win it all next season either. They'd be a favorite but not guaranteed.

GS has too much salary coming up in a few years. They will have to start dealing players. They can't afford, Durant, curry, green, Thompson, Barnes. That team will eventually get parted out.

Thunder have more upside. Westbrook will leave next year, but we will continue to build around kanter, Adams, Oladipo, etc.

:lol

"Thunder have more upside" ..... "Westbrook will leave next year"

vs

Thompson and Green are locked up long term. Warriors can go over the cap to sign Curry. Barnes was never staying and they have the money to sign Durant.

How do the Thunder have more upside with Durant minus Westbrook compared to Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green?

Oh, I'm supposed to waste my time to look up something you posted about. OK young man who probably has no responsibilities.:lol

Don't take offense at me calling what you posted BS. If Durant really did say that stuff I'd say ******** to his face, but since you posted it here I'm calling the info on your post BS.

I would never conspire to troll anyone. I've got my own mind and independent thoughts.

2115 posts in seven months, not to mention the sandbox posts.... yeah, you must have TONS of responsibilities :lol

I'm not sure why you would say BS to Durant's face if he said he was considering Boston, no matter how long he was considering them.... he was. Otherwise he never would have met with them.

:lol

"Thunder have more upside" ..... "Westbrook will leave next year"

vs

Thompson and Green are locked up long term. Warriors can go over the cap to sign Curry. Barnes was never staying and they have the money to sign Durant.

How do the Thunder have more upside with Durant minus Westbrook compared to Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green?

Guess we will see won't we? Golden state isn't going to be able to pay all of those players. They can't have 4 major, max players, and have anything left for supporting cast. Thunder have more money to make appropriate moves. GS will live or die by those 4. If one or more get injured, that season is toast.

I'd be willing to put down real money that Durant WILL NOT go to Boston :lol

2115 posts in seven months, not to mention the sandbox posts.... yeah, you must have TONS of responsibilities :lol

I'm not sure why you would say BS to Durant's face if he said he was considering Boston, no matter how long he was considering them.... he was. Otherwise he never would have met with them.

It's called multi tasking while being sleep deprived. You'll get there some day, if you're lucky.

Durant's favorite basketball player is Larry Bird.
Durant's favorite current athlete is Tom Brady
This is what I say ******** to.

Guess we will see won't we? Golden state isn't going to be able to pay all of those players. They can't have 4 major, max players, and have anything left for supporting cast. Thunder have more money to make appropriate moves. GS will live or die by those 4. If one or more get injured, that season is toast.

Technically, Warriors can have four max, any team can. Problem with that is, all the role players would be minimum contract guys. Plus, as you said, if one gets hurt, they are done.

In my opinion, I think if Durant signs with Thunder, Westbrook will as well come 2017.

It's called multi tasking while being sleep deprived. You'll get there some day, if you're lucky.

This is what I say ******** to.

Then instead of saying I'm BS'ing... why not just say that in the first place?

The Sonics fan in me is happy to see OKC become garbage but the basketball fan in me is now board because it's GS vs Cleveland once again in the finals.

Lebron ain't winning another championship for a long time :lol

Meh, that's what a ton of you guys said this year, too. Still have to play the games and make it through the season, and perform when it's all on the line. Certainly seems like GS would be the favorite, however.

Lebron ain't winning another championship for a long time :lol

Meh he'll just find another player or 3 to coat tail a title with to further propagate his claim as "King".

That said whatever title KD wins w GSW gets a big fat * as far as I'm concerned . Another legacy tainted by teaming up w other stars to chase a ring.

Back