General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He should be fine. He tweaked it and played the rest of the game, scoring a career playoff high 42 points. Nowhere near as serious as Kawhi Leonard's ankle sprain was.

With Golden States luck he will be out the rest of the playoffs.

Ain't that the truth, LOL.

It's looks bad though. I think it looks worse than kahwi's. Would hate to see this finals turning out like 2015

Possibly...he may have been running on adrenaline after the injury last night. Who knows?

Cavs may want to consider limiting him or flat out not playing him in Game 5.

Last two games Cavs haven't been sharp....better tighten up

They don't have to be sharp. The competition in the East is a running joke. There's no chance Boston poses a threat to them. The competition in the West is only slightly better. Barring injury, I'll see all of you next year for Cavs vs Warriors 4. How exciting.

There's gonna be an espn 30 for 30 on this rivalry one day.

The league is a joke.The fact that the Cavs (yes, I'm going out on a limb and saying they'll win tonight) and the Warriors made it to the finals and lost a total of one game between them tells you about the level of competition in the NBA today. It's a 2 team race and it'll stay that way for awhile.

They don't have to be sharp. The competition in the East is a running joke. There's no chance Boston poses a threat to them. The competition in the West is only slightly better. Barring injury, I'll see all of you next year for Cavs vs Warriors 4. How exciting.

Tighten up was referring to the fact they continue being sloppy the finals will be a blow out sweep. They'll beat Boston regardless how they play. Totally agree about the league...boring mess.

Tighten up was referring to the fact they continue being sloppy the finals will be a blow out sweep. They'll beat Boston regardless how they play. Totally agree about the league...boring mess.

I don't think either team will get swept in the Finals regardless but it can be a short series if the Cavs continue their sloppy play.

I think if Bos stays course, in a year or two they have a chance to be a big threat. I think they should trade that #1 pick to Ind. I hope the Spurs make some big upgrades in free agency, but after those 2 teams, who is going to contend? Wizards need another solid piece or two and Houston will prolly never make it to the top with Harden as the #1. I'm not sure I see GS breaking up that 4 anytime soon.

I think if Bos stays course, in a year or two they have a chance to be a big threat. I think they should trade that #1 pick to Ind. I hope the Spurs make some big upgrades in free agency, but after those 2 teams, who is going to contend? Wizards need another solid piece or two and Houston will prolly never make it to the top with Harden as the #1. I'm not sure I see GS breaking up that 4 anytime soon.

It's Cavs vs Warriors in the Finals for the next 3 years if everything stays the same and there are no major injuries on either team. So thrilling.

There ya go. A 33 point ass whipping. Cavs are ready for the Finals.

It's Cavs vs Warriors in the Finals for the next 3 years if everything stays the same and there are no major injuries on either team. So thrilling.

Even as a big Lebron fan, I hope that's not the case, but anyone else that comes out of the East besides them will be an even bigger underdog most likely, and I dislike GS a lot, so...... I dunno what else to hope for.I will be way more shocked this year is GS loses. I just can't see it.

Not 3 more... I'd say one more (after this year) is a good bet but that's about all. No way can it be 6 in a row.

This might be as advertised one of the most anticipated finals in history and not just because it's a third outing. At first I didn't agree, but when I look at all the great finals Jordan had as well as Kobe, Shaq, Spurs in their prime, Boston's elite core as well Byrds and the great Laker's era etc those were great matchups these teams faced but their opponents weren't really hyped, if the championship series turned out that great it was because it played out that way. Gameplay played the factor and outcome rather than team image.

But this third finals matchup between Cavs and GS it is almost a shout out to what people and the NBA want to see. And the powers that be swayed it that way for it to happen.

Which is fine and exciting, my only disappointment is that this fantastic matchup comes in an era where true competition in the league is of a bare minimal showing.

There was too much domince between these two franchises to get to this level. This is what the problem has become in the free trade department in professional sports today. :lecture

I have no doubt that this will be an electrifying series that's entertaining from beginning and possibly end but I guess you have to look at the playoffs as a whole and ask yourself, did these two teams really earn it :dunno

Back