General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much how I felt all season......nothing really interesting or engaging unless your a Warriors fan.

Next year it's the Warriors and LaVar Ball which is even less engaging

You never know what will change in the off season. Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Chris Paul, or Melo might change the league dynamics if they change teams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You never know what will change in the off season. Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Chris Paul, or Melo might change the league dynamics if they change teams.

Unlikely....while all good players I don't see them as talent to get any of the rumored teams over the hump and a championship.

Moment of truth coming up...third quarter is where it got of hand for the Cavs in the first two games.

If the Dubs continue to shoot from three the way the first half went, that'll pretty much be it.

Ok the NBA tried but failed.

Durant said " Not while I'm playing " :lol

Seriously Cleveland let Smith go free up some money and get some defenders

GS is truly defining the NFL rule of " Defense wins Championships " :horror

Lmao another Lebron led team choke. This time up 8 with 2 min left ...how anyone can claim this clown is part of the pantheon of greats is beyond me.

Lmao another Lebron led team choke. This time up 8 with 2 min left ...how anyone can claim this clown is part of the pantheon of greats is beyond me.

He can't if he's on a team that can't match up against great defense

I can't see GS sweeping after this game

But..they will win this series in GM 5 at home

He can't if he's on a team that can't match up against great defense

I can't see GS sweeping after this game

But..they will win this series in GM 5 at home

Sounds like excuses to me but okay

Last 4 minutes he's 0 for 3 with a TO. But yeah let's blame the defense.

He clearly had health issues last year as evidenced by when he couldn't get around a horrible defender like Kevin Love. Zaza could probably take Kevin Love off the dribble. [emoji12]

The greats work through illness and pain and find a way to win. He and the team only needed one game out of 3 and couldn't get it done.

This will probably be the final matchup between these two teams for the finals because Lebron will probably go play somewhere else next season

I'm already ready for the rematch next year. What fun.

This would be terrible. GS is bad for basketball. Their fans would not easily be able to see this but that much I figure. NBA is so ****ing boring right now. I can't believe people are still watching the games.

They wouldn't be bad for the game if anyone was close to competing with them. Swept the west and will likely sweep best team in the east.

I don't see anything happening next year to change the outcome. Lack of competition really makes the run boring

This would be terrible. GS is bad for basketball. Their fans would not easily be able to see this but that much I figure. NBA is so ****ing boring right now. I can't believe people are still watching the games.

Finals viewership is up, so I don't think the majority of folks agree.

Back