General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kerr's health issues will likely ruin any chance of him being considered one of the greats because he may lack stats for folks to support it. It's fickle as everyone has different criteria to be one of the greatest so who knows.

While Pops has given Kerr's team some of the biggest challenges in the end when it mattered the result was the same Kerr over Pop.

Upcoming year likely the same so small moral victory for Kerr. Beyond the past year when his team made Pops team pretty much cry uncle, he has the little things to hold onto. if his health fails and he only has championships and regular season records to hold onto versus overall game count and longevity lol

Pop should get some credit for the Warriors too. Kerr is clearly using some of Pop's system. Just like Pop uses some of Don Nelson's. They are all disciples of one another.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That'd be hilarious

It would be funny, but he doesn't want to move to somewhere that will hurt his off the court value. I still think the Clippers are the team he goes to, to join CP3. If CP3 leaves, then I think it's possibly the Lakers. Being in LA will help his brand. I'd say the Knicks too, but I don't see him going with the hot mess that is going on there.

It would be funny, but he doesn't want to move to somewhere that will hurt his off the court value. I still think the Clippers are the team he goes to, to join CP3. If CP3 leaves, then I think it's possibly the Lakers. Being in LA will help his brand. I'd say the Knicks too, but I don't see him going with the hot mess that is going on there.

LA....would be his choice he has houses and business interests out yonder. No one with half a mind wants to play for the Knicks anymore.....they are a joke

LA....would be his choice he has houses and business interests out yonder. No one with half a mind wants to play for the Knicks anymore.....they are a joke

Agreed, but the Lakers were also a joke when Jim Buss was running things. Granted, the Knicks take idiocy to a higher level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Cleveland can't hurt his off court value no place will. He's bigger than that now.

If Cleveland can't hurt his off court value no place will. He's bigger than that now.

It's his hometown area,so it was a good story to go back home and win one. I'm guessing the shrewd business move would be to move to a larger market now that he's won.

I just can't see any venture to LAL unless Lebron flat out doesn't care about winning anymore, which I kind of doubt will ever be the case with him. LA owes Deng and Mozgov 16 and 18 million for the each of the next 4 seasons. Nobody else is going to take those contracts. George clearly wants to win now, so a trip to LA makes no sense for him either. They have some good pieces, but even adding Lebron and PG to that roster prolly only makes them 3rd best in the West with him playing massive minutes.

If LAC wants any shot of Lebron going there, they have to let Griffin go, and you have to resign CP3 this off season, but at what cost? Basically you will have Lebron, CP3 and Jordan with some decent pieces around them. Might put them at second best in the West, but no way could they take out GS when Jordan can't play down the stretch.

If he really wants to beat GS, Cle some how has to figure out a way to get a really good SF who can play D or he has to leave to SA, but SA would have to move a lot around to afford it.

Honesty the league should just contract the other 28 teams and have CLE vs. GSW for the regular season, post and Finals.

Give the fans what they really want.

Boston and Philly swap picks. Boston will Philly's pick this year (third overall), and their 2018 first round pick...AND a future first round pick.

Looks like Lakers aren't into Lonzo. The are trying to trade their pick to two later first round picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back