General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well Bev and Williams didn't give them much towards the end of the SA series. Bev showed that he can be a mental liability at times. A great defender who can shoot, but never seemed like a guy would come through when things got tight. That said, I would 've tried to move Gordon instead of Bev just for defense alone.

I agree. I think SA is still better because they have Pop, but I am also very sure Houston is not done yet. I think they bring another All Star on by the time the season starts , whether that be Melo, Griffin, or PG.

Speaking of Melo, looks like he's wiling to take a buyout to go to Cle. Even if that happens, I think they would still trade Love, maybe for solid roll players.

Something tells me Blake won't end up with the Rockets considering CP3 just went there...I don't think the two want to play together again other than the All Star game. I do see PG13 as a big upgrade to the Rockets, bigger than CP3 by a good margin. PG13 is about as close of a "Durant stopper" as you can find. I think Melo fits as a 6th man, nothing more. Granted, he might fit the Rockets more than most teams since they don't care about D.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe you missed this?
8b84c8582fcfd171a90416973d75dd73.jpg

ONE AND DONE.

Utah knows they'll probably lose George Hill...which may have a domino effect in losing Gordon Hayward, who's pretty close to Hill.

Also, Iguodala is visiting with the Spurs first...

Paul George to OKC!!! FTW

Big time players apparently don't want to be in okc lol

Friggen thrilled by this from the Warriors perspective. I would have been scared if PG13 went to a good team, but he's joining an irrelevant team in the west for a single year. Seems like a horrible deal for the Thunder long-term, but I guess they don't have many options.

Edit- And what makes you think he wants to be there? He never mentioned OKC as a team he was interested in. My guess is he hopes to get Westbrook to join him on the Lakers if anything.

A big WTF moment for both teams. The most you get is ****ing Oladipo? lmao. PG is leaving ASAP from OKC. Nobody wants to play with Westbrook. There are no winners in this trade, besides the Lakers of course. 0.1% chance he stays. I'm seriously baffled by this trade. Denver would've been willing to offer better assets in a 3-way with Clev. I'd imagine Hou has much better assets as well. Just makes no sense.

Indiana was offered 2 starters and 2 1st rd picks on draft night for PG from Bos. Soooooo many idiot GM's

Utah knows they'll probably lose George Hill...which may have a domino effect in losing Gordon Hayward, who's pretty close to Hill.

Also, Iguodala is visiting with the Spurs first...

Iggy also to meet with the Kings......who ironically were inches to nabbing Iggy before GS started winning. Surprised he would meet with them tbh. I hope we can steal him from GS though :pray:. East just continues to get weaker and weaker.

A big WTF moment for both teams. The most you get is ****ing Oladipo? lmao. PG is leaving ASAP from OKC. Nobody wants to play with Westbrook. There are no winners in this trade, besides the Lakers of course. 0.1% chance he stays. I'm seriously baffled by this trade. Denver would've been willing to offer better assets in a 3-way with Clev. I'd imagine Hou has much better assets as well. Just makes no sense.

I think both teams are just trying to do something...anything. PG13 was leaving anyway. Westbrook might be gone once he's realized that making numbers and losing in the first round year after year isn't much fun. So I'm sure OKC was feeling they needed to make a splash of some sort.

In the end both teams are irrelevant even after a "big" trade. I'm shocked Boston, Houston or Cleveland didn't make a better offer today. He could have had impact on those teams.

Iggy also to meet with the Kings......who ironically were inches to nabbing Iggy before GS started winning. Surprised he would meet with them tbh. I hope we can steal him from GS though :pray:. East just continues to get weaker and weaker.

From what I'm reading odds are he will stay with the Warriors but he's testing the market. I think he's a bad fit for Sac, he's similar to Rudy Gay just with a higher basketball IQ. He's great for a team that's looking for a piece to push them over the top, but he doesn't do much on a lottery team. I think he'd be miserable.

I think both teams are just trying to do something...anything. PG13 was leaving anyway. Westbrook might be gone once he's realized that making numbers and losing in the first round year after year isn't much fun. So I'm sure OKC was feeling they needed to make a splash of some sort.

In the end both teams are irrelevant even after a "big" trade. I'm shocked Boston, Houston or Cleveland didn't make a better offer today. He could have had impact on those teams.

I could see OKC actually flipping PG for a better deal. Ind's GM should be fired for that deal. Horrible.

From what I'm reading odds are he will stay with the Warriors but he's testing the market. I think he's a bad fit for Sac, he's similar to Rudy Gay just with a higher basketball IQ. He's great for a team that's looking for a piece to push them over the top, but he doesn't do much on a lottery team. I think he'd be miserable.

Prolly, but GS is so much better than everyone else right now, do they want to throw out a **** ton of money to a guy that isn't going to play huge minutes? They have plenty of options for players coming on for a title.

I could see OKC actually flipping PG for a better deal. Ind's GM should be fired for that deal. Horrible.

Prolly, but GS is so much better than everyone else right now, do they want to throw out a **** ton of money to a guy that isn't going to play huge minutes? They have plenty of options for players coming on for a title.

Yeah I could see them try to flip PG13, but they are in a bad situation just like the Pacers in that most teams know he wants out of OKC.

I think GSW may pay him and Livingston (and I hope McGee). KD says he'll take a pay cut to help the team re-sign them. I don't think the Warriors want to let KD down after only one season when he's offering that. I think the Warriors will try to re-sign them to short contracts to give them flexibility when Klay and Draymond contracts come up.

I wonder if the Celtics are going to stay pat. They said they only wanted to make a deal if they were getting Gordon and PG13. Do they still want Gordon? I think the odds of Miami getting him goes way up after the PG13 deal. Celts are slightly less attractive without PG13. .

Back