General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the reported deal was PG13 to Cleveland, Kevin Love to Denver, and picks and young assets from Denver to Indiana (I think I read Emmanuel Mudiay was named), but the deal couldn't be done on draft day.

Living in the this day of near instant information is eye opening at times, but leaks of failed trades can have a negative impact on the players named.

I like Kevin Love's game, but he does not match up well with Golden State.

I think it's gotten to the point that they have to trade him no matter what this year. It's gotta be hard to give your 100% effort on a nightly basis for a team you know wants to dump you. Should be a crazy offseason.

Latest PG rumor confirms his desire to still go to LAL as he's recruiting Clay Thompson in'19. If it's not LA whoever will lose him after the year

The Spurs and Cavs seem perfectly okay with that. Problem for the Spurs is, there doesn't seem to be much of a market for LMA, so getting any assets to Indiana will be tough. There looks to be at least 2 teams interested in Love. Wall was also trying to recruit PG, but Wash doesn't have anything to offer, nor do the Lakers. Would Indiana have any interest in Jordan? cause I'm sure LAC would make that trade in a heart beat.

Next rumor is Knicks parting ways with Jackson ... they'll continue plummeting deeper into irrelevancely as He is the only thing interesting about the franchise :lol

Are you kidding? Dumping Phil is their only chance to be relevant again.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Is that a compliment for the Knicks? a large market "premier destination" and that's all they have to show for it. No one wants to play in Cle and NY fans can only boast 1 more title...I stand by my comment about them being an embarrassment and a joke :)

Cleveland supposed to have one of the greatest players ever, built a super team and only have one ring to show for it.

Knicks fans should feel for Cavs fans they have the same experience choking to the Pacers and Bulls year after year when Ursus and Pat was in the big apple.

Instead of pulling apart it should bond the two together

Break up Lob City. Chris Paul is being traded to the Rockets for Patrick Beverly, Lou Williams, Sam Dekker, and a protected 1st round pick.

Sign and trade after Paul told the Clippers that he was going to sign with Houston.

Meanwhile, Indiana's front office is saying "That's how you do it, Paul George! Don't leak to the media and screw us over!!!"

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't see Griffin hanging around after he opted out. JJ Reddick as well. Wonder if the Clips try to trade Jordan for assets, or even if Doc hangs around to coach a rebuild project.

I don't see CP3 as a good fit with Harden. CP3 will cannibalize Harden's production to a large degree by taking the ball out of his hands. The Rockets are better with him, but not by much. Harden's numbers are going to be significantly down next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Minimizing the joke that has become the Knicks must be a sad state of affairs for Knick fans.

I'm a Knicks fan and it is

I wouldn't even mention Cleveland in the same sentence unless I was talking about the Browns.

Knicks have been an embarrassment sinc Allan Houston retired

Losing to GS every year in the finals from now on is the bigger joke.

not sure where the punch line is. Is there a team that is supposed to beat GS?

Break up Lob City. Chris Paul is being traded to the Rockets for Patrick Beverly, Lou Williams, Sam Dekker, and a protected 1st round pick.

Sign and trade after Paul told the Clippers that he was going to sign with Houston.

Meanwhile, Indiana's front office is saying "That's how you do it, Paul George! Don't leak to the media and screw us over!!!"

I really don't get my CP wants to play in Houston over SA. Weird choice by him. If Hous can dump Anderson, they could prolly get PG.

Back