General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The front office sucks. Can't pick players or set up a team to save their lives. That has NOTHING to do with the medical staff. Deng wasn't feeling well for awhile and no one could figure out why. A spinal tap was ordered and done at a hospital (not by the Bull's medical doctor). The spinal tap resulted in an unknown spinal fluid leak. It took a little while to come up with why he was feeling worse because every test they gave him came back clean. Once the problem was identified, he was shut down immediately and no one said a word. Rose was cleared to play period. He could play, but didn't want to. There's a HUGE difference. Deng's condition could've become life threatening yet he tried to play as long as he could before he knew something was seriously wrong. You don't have to worry about Rose showing that kind of commitment or toughness to any team. He's not capable of it. It's not in him.

Don't let your hate for Bron cloud the facts. NO TEAM would pick Rose over Bron. NOT EVER. Not even the team you cheer for. Yeah Bron was a d-bag when he was younger but he's easily the best player in the game today. To be clear, this is coming from a guy who has no love for LBJ. I love seeing him fail. Especially on the biggest stage. That still doesn't change his rank as a player in the NBA.
Okay, no team would pick Rose, i never said they would, did i? Bron is still a giant toxic *********. You are naive if you think he is not.

Looking at his later history he might have asked for a second opinion and him not playing might had been justified.

Okay, no team would pick Rose, i never said they would, did i? Bron is still a giant toxic *********. You are naive if you think he is not.

Looking at his later history he might have asked for a second opinion and him not playing might had been justified.

toxic *********? lol. Maybe you should go actually look and see what he does for his community and tell me he's a ******. It's people like you who take sports too seriously. Maybe he's not the best teammate, but he's far from toxic and lots of guys still like playing with him. Even if he was a big D bag like Green for example, what he does outside of the game matters MORE than what he does on the court in the bigger picture.

Again, I don't like Bron but I can't say he isn't the best player in the game today. As for Rose, I hate him more. He's the very definition of an entitled d-bag who hasn't won a damn thing and thinks the world owes him something. Say what you want about LeBron, he has 3 rings and won a championship for his hometown Cavs. Toxic or not, he got the job done. Rose hasn't done shyte and he's a toxic d-bag.

toxic *********? lol. Maybe you should go actually look and see what he does for his community and tell me he's a ******. It's people like you who take sports too seriously. Maybe he's not the best teammate, but he's far from toxic and lots of guys still like playing with him. Even if he was a big D bag like Green for example, what he does outside of the game matters MORE than what he does on the court in the bigger picture.

He threw some money as charity, zilions of other rich aholes have done that. People like me take character seriously. People take sports seriously or it would be less accepted for athletes to cry after a losing a season. Have you seen the drama that follows him everywhere? What he does outside of the game More? Why?

Again, I don't like Bron but I can't say he isn't the best player in the game today. As for Rose, I hate him more. He's the very definition of an entitled d-bag who hasn't won a damn thing and thinks the world owes him something. Say what you want about LeBron, he has 3 rings and won a championship for his hometown Cavs. Toxic or not, he got the job done. Rose hasn't done shyte and he's a toxic d-bag.
What does he think the world owes him? Did LeBron get the job done all by his lonesome?

Talk about toxicity.....so much hate for people unknown to anyone on the boards beyond what's reported.

Guess my take of folks from posts in these threads is the gospel to their true character 😉

Talk about toxicity.....so much hate for people unknown to anyone on the boards beyond what's reported.

Guess my take of folks from posts in these threads is the gospel to their true character ��

We might show up in some NSA databases, but people are not writing think pieces and are not investigating our deeds. Do i really have hate towards LeBron if i am perfectly fine with him being twice as wealthy and i won't have see him and his childish antics in the NBA?

He threw some money as charity, zilions of other rich aholes have done that. People like me take character seriously. People take sports seriously or it would be less accepted for athletes to cry after a losing a season. Have you seen the drama that follows him everywhere? What he does outside of the game More? Why?

he threw some money at charity? You don't just win the J. Walter Kennedy citizenship award for throwing money around and doing nothing. There's drama everywhere with any big time athlete. Any small thing will always be in the news, so why it bothers people like you is beyond me. Athletes have literally killed people and nothing happened to them, gotten DUI's, beat their wives, busted for drugs, etc etc, and drama is your big beef with the man? Blame the media, not him. Nobody is perfect.

he threw some money at charity? You don't just win the J. Walter Kennedy citizenship award for throwing money around and doing nothing. There's drama everywhere with any big time athlete. Any small thing will always be in the news, so why it bothers people like you is beyond me. Athletes have literally killed people and nothing happened to them, gotten DUI's, beat their wives, busted for drugs, etc etc, and drama is your big beef with the man? Blame the media, not him. Nobody is perfect.

Donald Sterling had an NAACP award. Tell that to KD before he went to GSW, tell that Kawhi Leonard... etc. Him humiliating CLE and firing his coach, dissing his coaches was way more than the usual drama. Blame the media? This mofo craves attention. All this ****ed up things at least in bball don't repeat themselves the way constantly Bron craves attention in a never ending loop.

last time I checked David Griffin fired the head coach, and I haven't seen any article or video of him "dissing" a coach, so where are you getting this info? Humiliating Cle? He brought them their only title while taking down the best regular season team ever.

last time I checked David Griffin fired the head coach, and I haven't seen any article or video of him "dissing" a coach, so where are you getting this info? Humiliating Cle? He brought them their only title while taking down the best regular season team ever.

The NBA front office and Draymond Green took down the Warriors in 2016 with his suspension.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If that one game made them blow the other two then they were not that mentally tough of a team in the first place.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If that one game made them blow the other two then they were not that mentally tough of a team in the first place.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Who knows? Momentum is always an issue in a series. Not to mention injuries on the Warriors were mounting after game four.

I think the Warriors have a very good shot at winning in five if Draymond is never suspended. In that series, Draymond was the most important Player in a Warriors uniform with Steph hobbled to some degree.

look at what Carslile the coaches union guy had to say about it. Just because the husband buys a Ferrari fgor the wife does not mean he did not beat the **** out of her a year ago.

What does he think the world owes him? Did LeBron get the job done all by his lonesome?

Money! Anyone who wins a championship has help. It's a team sport.

Who knows? Momentum is always an issue in a series. Not to mention injuries on the Warriors were mounting after game four.

I think the Warriors have a very good shot at winning in five if Draymond is never suspended. In that series, Draymond was the most important Player in a Warriors uniform with Steph hobbled to some degree.

True, who knows. But they will make up for it by winning this year easily and probably fairly easily next year as well. Baring injury of course.

Back