Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#473 Happy to report no holster problems.
I ran out of cabinet space so she has to share a room with Baroness for the time being ;)

siCnDf.jpg

hEXNsU.jpg

ejOs1S.jpg

:yess: I got my shipping notice.

Same here. Should be getting mine next Wed.
I had one spot open where I could display this, but I had to get the Allied Cap set up yesterday so I could get a better look to see if there were any issues with it.
I was planning to take it down when BW showed up, but damned if I'm not loving the way Cap looks there now. I think after the initial inspection, she may just go back in the box until spring when I rotate everything. As long as it comes out OK, I can let it chill in the closet a few months.

I'm still keeping my order with Alter Ego open, just in case there's issues with this one. But for some reason AE has a notice on their product page saying this is "shipping in June 2015" !? Glad I didn't completely rely on them.

Looks like Black Widow is one of the bad guys again. That's what happens when you trust a wild-card.

She looks fantastic with Baroness.

I laid the figure on a cushion and attached the base by myself. I was careful to pick up the base and figure in a way where I wasn't placing stress on the foot or ankle.

It's great to see that everyone is starting to receive theirs. Great pics by the way. My retailer says she has now arrived and pre-orders are being processed. But the stupid thing is that I am still waiting for my bank to transfer funds into my Paypal account. Will likely receive my ScarJo by mid-Dec or thereafter. Hoping mine will not have any major issues. Will be sure to warm her up. Maybe some cuddling time and some soft music :inlove

I was checking the guns in the holsters on mine this evening. I am able to remove and place them in the holsters with no effort. The first time they clicked into the holsters. Over time the holsters have relaxed slightly.

This IMHO is a good thing. I was concerned that if the guns were "too fat" the holsters would fail eventually to outward pressure and crack.

Back