Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool pics, Dan! :clap

Here some more of mine...

015_zps1edad275.jpg

You sir have good tastes in statues :lecture

And women.

:yess:

Congrats Snoop for getting a flawless statue! Your BW display is awesome. That first pic I was very distracted as I kept staring at ScarJo's a$$ and almost forgot to focus my attention on the statue :monkey3. Me need to buy that poster.

:lol :lol

Thanks! :duff

That poster does have that effect! :lol

This statue is not mixed media, it entirely cast in what I expect to be polystone.

Viper2005 had a nice picture of this statue with SS Cobra Baroness a few pages back. I think they compliment each other well.

siCnDf.jpg

This statue is not mixed media, it entirely cast in what I expect to be polystone.

Viper2005 had a nice picture of this statue with SS Cobra Baroness a few pages back. I think they compliment each other well.

Thanks! Thinking of switching from sixth scale to quarter scale statues. Just starting to learn about these.

How does this scale to the 1/4 SS premium format statues?

Also, is it mixed media or all sculpted?

It was presented as an 18" statue -
Same as the Sucker Punch line. That means that everyone is 18" high,
The equivalent of 6 feet high. It's a problem in the Sucker Punch line because Baby Doll (short Emily Browning) was scaled up to the equivalent of 6 feet, and she is not to scale with the other girls.
But... The Black Widow box actually says 1/4 scale. Regardless, she matches other 1/4 statues really well

It was presented as an 18" statue -
Same as the Sucker Punch line. That means that everyone is 18" high,
The equivalent of 6 feet high. It's a problem in the Sucker Punch line because Baby Doll (short Emily Browning) was scaled up to the equivalent of 6 feet, and she is not to scale with the other girls.
But... The Black Widow box actually says 1/4 scale. Regardless, she matches other 1/4 statues really well

Agreed. I can't wait to pair my BW with Sideshow's Cap: WS premium format statue. :yess:

Cool pics, Dan! :clap

Here some more of mine...

015_zps1edad275.jpg

016_zps360c21db.jpg

017_zpsf15593a3.jpg

WOW Mark! Just caught up with this thread and saw your new arrival!! Awesome set up and pics bro :clap Your a lucky guy to have received yours already while the rest of us who've ordered locally have to wait until Feb time :( Congrats again!!!She looks insanely good!!!! :love :love

Back