Ghost rider Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, but a light up GR certainly has potential.

I agree but how long can SS keep rehashing the same characters without collectors getting bored? I say bring on some new blood. A new PF of a new character is what I need. No repaints or light adding- that's the dumps. :monkey2

I agree but how long can SS keep rehashing the same characters without collectors getting bored? I say bring on some new blood. A new PF of a new character is what I need. No repaints or light adding- that's the dumps. :monkey2

While I agree on the need for new blood.. My collection can never have enough skulls...

29171_press01-001.jpg
2917_press04-001.jpg

2917_press02-001.jpg
2917_press08-001.jpg

29171_press02-001.jpg

Really? I don't think it looks that bad. :dunno I'm not into the LS scale so I won't be getting it, but the nameplate is the best one yet, I think. Also, the shininess of GR's jacket is worrisome (read scratches from the plastic protector) but overall the sculpt is pretty good.

Skull looks good...flames look good (but how many will arrive broken?)...its the upper body that bugs me...looks too stiff...not enough detail?..mabey he needs a splash of mud or something...but yes...pass...

Yikes! I was really looking forward to this LS...until I saw those pictures. The head and torso just don't look right together :monkey2

Back