Ghost rider Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked SSC to send me more pictures of this bust. They said this was the first picture of the bust right after it was shipped in from China.

Check it out:

hurtghost.jpg

LOL Sadly that could be a reality considering all the breakage on the flames from past Ghost Rider statues released through SideShow.

Very creative Shropt!!!

Here is my main issue....why more Ghost Rider stuff? Where are the new characters Sideshow? I bet the next thing on the list is a Captain America LS bust or a Green Goblin LS bust. The Marvel universe is rich with characters so why not try something new?

I have to admit that I would not have picked this one up no matter how great it looked as I don't have the space for it or the love for the character. With that said, I don't care for the version of the costume that was chosen, and I think the skull could stand to be a little bigger. On the other hand, I think that the light up feature is a big plus. They really should highlight that fact more on the product page--it might sell a few more if it were obvious that it lights up.

And of course, if anybody decides to pick up the exclusive, remember to click on the banner link at the top of this page, which will take you to the product page where you can order it while helping support the Freaks Board at the same time.

:peace

I remember when the 1:1 Thing bust was announced it was just about universally hated. And it had one of the lowest edition sizes of any marvel item ever. But once people saw it in person they fell in love and it's now one of the most coveted of Marvel pieces.

I'm not saying that's going to happen with Ghost Rider - but it's possible...

I remember when the 1:1 Thing bust was announced it was just about universally hated. And it had one of the lowest edition sizes of any marvel item ever. But once people saw it in person they fell in love and it's now one of the most coveted of Marvel pieces.

I'm not saying that's going to happen with Ghost Rider - but it's possible...

I alwyays liked the Thing bust

Back