Ghost rider Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when the 1:1 Thing bust was announced it was just about universally hated. And it had one of the lowest edition sizes of any marvel item ever. But once people saw it in person they fell in love and it's now one of the most coveted of Marvel pieces...
I LOVE mine!!

DSC00166.jpg

The Thing is the one on the left, not the monstrosity on the right! :lol

My son really likes comic book characters but has always been terrified of the Thing and covers his eyes whenever he is on screen during The Fantastic Four. (Unlike his father, who covers his eyes throughout the entire movie.) Then he got the Fantastic Four video game for the 360 on his birthday and after playing it, he fell in love with the Thing due to his ability to pound the floor and create a shockwave, and pick up heavy objects and toss them at his enemies. Now he would love that Thing bust in his bedroom. He might have to settle instead for the Ghost Rider bust, which would be OK since Ghost Rider is still one of his favorite characters--and he would probably use the light up feature as a night light.

My son really likes comic book characters but has always been terrified of the Thing and covers his eyes whenever he is on screen during The Fantastic Four. (Unlike his father, who covers his eyes throughout the entire movie.) Then he got the Fantastic Four video game for the 360 on his birthday and after playing it, he fell in love with the Thing due to his ability to pound the floor and create a shockwave, and pick up heavy objects and toss them at his enemies. Now he would love that Thing bust in his bedroom. He might have to settle instead for the Ghost Rider bust, which would be OK since Ghost Rider is still one of his favorite characters--and he would probably use the light up feature as a night light.

That's one expensive ass nightlight.

Back