Ghost rider Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<sighs> OK. One more time...

I have been looking at the Ghost Rider Legendary Scale bust (the subject of this thread, yeah?) and upon a second review, it's not as bad as my first impression. I think it has to do with concentrating on the light-up feature, it really does look quite good all glow-y. So at this point I must say I actually DO like it. I will be curious to see the ES of the exclusive. :monkey1

<sighs> OK. One more time...

I have been looking at the Ghost Rider Legendary Scale bust (the subject of this thread, yeah?) and upon a second review, it's not as bad as my first impression. I think it has to do with concentrating on the light-up feature, it really does look quite good all glow-y. So at this point I must say I actually DO like it. I will be curious to see the ES of the exclusive. :monkey1

I can see how it may grow on some....but to me the base is too simple...like the base of a lamp. The es will make it more attractive too i guess...first Bodie ripped it now all of a sudden he is in love with it...:rolleyes:

I like it a lot.
kicks major arse.....

might be my 2nd Marvel piece..... :monkey1

POS LSB

But on the bright side, at least it wont have the Sideshow Stamp of Approval CO.CKEYE!!!!!!!!!!!

has anyone confirmed that this bust actually lights up? doesn't mention it in the ss description.

Back