Ghost rider Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL...How do you not know I am not mexican or married to one? Don't take it so hard...Never did I state that I want to delete mexicans...although I am sure the LAPD have tried. Ok tuff guy? :monkey1
Come on, do you think I'd really come and beat you up over a comment like that? :rolleyes: I know you were just joking...call me a Pitu though and I will kick your ass!! :D

Not to get off topic here . . . :monkey3

but why is the ES not set yet for the exclusive if they have already sold out . .???

Why does every ****ing conversation on this board ends up been about P!tu!! theres freaking p!tu threads every were!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2plz i cant take it anymore:monkey2 Im going to Rehab!!(isnt that what D-list celebs do :dunno)

Why does every ****ing conversation on this board ends up been about P!tu!! theres freaking p!tu threads every were!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2plz i cant take it anymore:monkey2 Im going to Rehab!!(isnt that what D-list celebs do :dunno)

:lecture :lecture

i totally agree. if there were less threads about p!tu and more threads about collectibles, the world would be a better, more sane place.

Back