Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the Snyders did a great job painting it, for sure. Unfortunately, their own pics of their painted heads aren't very good, so you really can't get a feel for what to expect from them based on that.

e3asugyp.jpg

Great pic;)

Any recommendations for super cheap bodies? I picked up the figures at Big Lots and new head sculpts from Spencer. I need some bodies that will fit the new heads and would like to do it cheaper than TTL on eBay if I can.

I don't know of any really worthwhile bodies at less than $10, though some may exist.

Hey how are they size wise compared to the hot toys ones? I bought the ZC world truetype and its a bit taller than the Hottoys
They are essentially the same thing as narrow shoulder Truetypes, so height is the same.

Naw its not mine. I am signed up to a bunch of tattoo groups on FB and this one got posted. I am yet to get a tat, but I am saving it for my mid-life crisis to go right along with my Harley Purchase. :)

I have always been too indecisive to get one but may do at some point.
Girlfriends got the bug and got 4.
If we can move down to devon I will probabley get a sleeve done in bits as its a lot cheaper than london.
An evil stay puft face would look cool getting melted by the gbs

Definitely centerpieces of my collection. Possibly my favorite movie. I still need to apply my Evilface patches though, and to add some other accessories to their belts. . .

Back