Ghostbusters: The Video Game June 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i preordered mine from play.com but if they dont release it until friday here in the uk, then that means i wont recieve it till like monday or tuesday!! ha. i want to play it on day of release!! damn it aha.

Well, I plan on buying this... but would like to occasionally play with you guys online (those that actually buy it). So are any of my LIVE buddies going to get this game? If not I will just get the PS3 version. But I just want to be sure before I do it.

Dan Aykroyd just called and left me a voice messge to pickup my game tomorrow at gamestop. :lol

i preordered mine from play.com but if they dont release it until friday here in the uk, then that means i wont recieve it till like monday or tuesday!! ha. i want to play it on day of release!! damn it aha.

if u ordered it the day it came up on play for to preorder- they send them out early!-usually on the mon/tuesday so that u receive it wednes/thursday before friday release!
well thats whats happend to me anyways! - i got streetfighter 4 and call of duty, 2 days before official release! u should DEFINATELY have it by or on the official release date!:banana

I didn't know you could download complete, "current gen" games. Pretty neat.

Pre-downloading games that activate on release day is one of the selling features of the STEAM service for PC games.

I know a store that got all the Ghostbusters games in early and was selling them last week. But my copy was already paid for elsewhere so I waited all the same.

- TGM

Back