Ghostbusters: The Video Game June 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had pre-ordered the 360 version instead of the PS3 version now.....

The PS3 requires a 4GB install. I hate that games are taking up that much space on the PS3. That's not an issue on the 360. Plus, the graphic effects are a bit better on the 360......

I wish I had pre-ordered the 360 version instead of the PS3 version now.....

The PS3 requires a 4GB install. I hate that games are taking up that much space on the PS3. That's not an issue on the 360. Plus, the graphic effects are a bit better on the 360......

Yeah Im not happy with the large install sizes of some games on the PS3. The only time it is really needed on a 360 is if you choose to install it yourself (although I think there have been a few that required it).

Just taking a break from playing the 360 version, loving it so far! Picked it up at my Gamestop at the midnight opening, and there were only six other people in line :lol

Got the exclusive Gamestop code to unlock the GB 2 uniform, but apprently it's not working for everyone (not just me). Hopefully this gets resolved.

Just taking a break from playing the 360 version, loving it so far! Picked it up at my Gamestop at the midnight opening, and there were only six other people in line :lol

Got the exclusive Gamestop code to unlock the GB 2 uniform, but apprently it's not working for everyone (not just me). Hopefully this gets resolved.

Awesome :) Congratulations. Did you also get a free Ghostbusters T-shirt from pre-ordering at Gamestop???

Awesome :) Congratulations. Did you also get a free Ghostbusters T-shirt from pre-ordering at Gamestop???

Sure did! It's an XL though, so it'll never fit me properly since I'm a tiny fella. Hopefully it'll shrink some in the wash.

The clerk couldn't believe how long I had this on preorder, I brought in a receipt and I preordered it on the same day I preordered Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii! That's over a year ago! :google

Yeah Im not happy with the large install sizes of some games on the PS3. The only time it is really needed on a 360 is if you choose to install it yourself (although I think there have been a few that required it).

No Xbox 360 games require an installation (or a hard drive for that matter) since the arcade version doesn't have a hard drive

I never knew you could install games direct to the the hard drive on the 360. Does it eliminate the wait times on the load-up screens?

I never knew you could install games direct to the the hard drive on the 360. Does it eliminate the wait times on the load-up screens?

Not eliminate but does seem to load faster and there is no drive spinning apart from the first few seconds so if you know the 360 from hitting it with the pad no busted disc :D ;)

aww im so excited to play this. i got an email from play.com to say my gbusters video game prima guide has been posted!! the game aint out until friday here and i prob wont get it until monday or sometime next week!! damn it!!

i wish i hadnt preordered it, so icould have gone into town and bought it on release day but i wanted the free exclusive tshirt from play

Not eliminate but does seem to load faster and there is no drive spinning apart from the first few seconds so if you know the 360 from hitting it with the pad no busted disc :D ;)

Cool, thanks for the info. I've got a 1st generation 360 and it sounds like a jet firing up when the disc loads! I'll have to give this a try with a few of my regulars.

Back