Ghostbusters: The Video Game June 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I just picked up my PS3 version of Ghostbusters and looks fantastic. I was also given a Gamestop Movie Cash so i was able to redeem a free movie ticket and just printed it on my computer. I plan on using it to watch Transformers ROTF and a Ghostbusters XL T-Shirt plus the exclusive downloadable suit.(which I have not yet done) Im very happy with the purchase.

so all those who are playing or have played the ps3 version so far, is it good?? i got my psd3 on pre order so cant wait. im excited to jst watch the opening movie sequence

I played some of the PS3 version and I like what I see so far.

The game play is pretty fun and the presentation is phenomenal. You can tell a lot of love went into this project. Aykroyd's voice acting is especially good. (Murray, at times, is a bit of a letdown I'm afraid)

My biggest complaint is the overabundance of little ghosts that you just have to blast (not trap). It makes the game feel kinda cheap and it really pulled me out of the experience.

Anybody get the Wii version yet? I'm really looking forward to trying it.

This game :rock

If your a fan its a must, and if your a gamer it's more then worth checking out. The gameplay is fun and so far, has varied alot more then I would have thought.

I don't mind the little guys you blast, it changes it up, and trapping ghosts is alot of fun. Just started upgrading my equipment, I'll see how everything else is, and when I'm further in, I'll post a better review.

Man Im having fun with it... and yeah love the presentation of this game. Unfortunatley I think I found a bug already. If you purchase an upgrade and then you die. When you reload the checkpoint, your money will still be deducted but the upgrade you just bought is no longer "purchased". Good thing I found this out early... Im gonna replay again from the begining and make sure I dont die before the next checkpoint if I purchase an upgrade.

while im waitin to get a copy of the game i picked up the 2 disc complete season 1 of the old cartoon yesterday for like £5!:banana

while im waitin to get a copy of the game i picked up the 2 disc complete season 1 of the old cartoon yesterday for like £5!:banana

That's awesome, I remember waking up saturday mornings to play with my figures and firehouse while I watched the cartoon.

And this month I got to see Ghostbusters in the theatre for the first time, great times to be a fan, lets just hope if they do a 3rd movie, it isn't a total mess.

was at work today and this game was selling pretty good for the PS3 and 360, infact 360 sold out right before I left. Might pick this up later on in the week since TRU has the $20 gift card.

That's awesome, I remember waking up saturday mornings to play with my figures and firehouse while I watched the cartoon.

And this month I got to see Ghostbusters in the theatre for the first time, great times to be a fan, lets just hope if they do a 3rd movie, it isn't a total mess.

im watchin it now! aw the memories!- yep i love my released to dvd 80's cartoons! ( got most of em-visionaries,transformers,m.a.s.k,x men,dino riders etc etc. the live action GB film just come out on blu ray too!

Back