GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone happens to find an extra renegades storm shadow I really need one. The scalpers out here have wiped anything new out.

Yeah Renegade Dukes and CC here too. Part of the reason why I just ordered a case from BBTS. 1 of everyone (except Storm Shadow) and 2 Zombie Vipers. It was a nearly perfect case!

I too am hoping Renegade SS gets easier to find.

Now that I'm allocating more money to the 3/4 line I really need to start ordering cases too. Keep what I want and sell or trade the rest. driving around town hoping to find new figures is utterly useless nowadays. I went to a scalper haven in City of Industry and could not bring myself to drop 18$ for Sci-Fi, Lifeline or Airtight. I'll bide my time.

Now that I'm allocating more money to the 3/4 line I really need to start ordering cases too. Keep what I want and sell or trade the rest. driving around town hoping to find new figures is utterly useless nowadays. I went to a scalper haven in City of Industry and could not bring myself to drop 18$ for Sci-Fi, Lifeline or Airtight. I'll bide my time.

No doubt huh?

I appreciate the attitude of someone trying to make money but it's also borderline insulting the person who does pay those prices.

Painted plastic banking on the going price being what someone will pay for it. Might as well invest in gold.

I just pre order the sets from BBTS usually is $9-$10 a fig, and I don't have to worry about driving around wasting gas and being dissappointed.

Can't believe SS is going for $35+! Just came out a 1-2 months ago.

I'm not a huge GI Joe guy. I buy a few of the 3 3/4 figures every once in a while. Mostly just the ones I think look cool on the peg.

Just ran across this picture of Dutch, Rambo and Norris custom GI Joes. I'd buy these in a second ...

gijoecustomzzz.jpg

If they ever did those, or "The Unit" figures, I'd search far and wide.

SnakeDoc

I'm not a huge GI Joe guy. I buy a few of the 3 3/4 figures every once in a while. Mostly just the ones I think look cool on the peg.

Just ran across this picture of Dutch, Rambo and Norris custom GI Joes. I'd buy these in a second ...

gijoecustomzzz.jpg

If they ever did those, or "The Unit" figures, I'd search far and wide.

SnakeDoc

Anakin as Rambo = FAIL! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Sweet! Zartan, SS and CC are all HUGE improvements over the ROC designs, I can't wait to see them on screen.

Is that Dutch or John "He's dead tired" Matrix? That heavy arm paint would seem to suggest the latter. Either way, it's bad@$$.

I could be wrong but the head looks like a modded Serpentor; I think I recognize his pouty, spoiled little boy grimace. :lol

Tatum is no Duke...too bad he doesnt die in this movie.

Roadblock seems to have had his Samoan tat laser-painted off.

Bound to be protos no doubt.

I can live with all them from the G.I. Trooper - Zartan. The ones before that are a travesty.

Last edited:
I like Zartan, Red Ninja and the Cobra Trooper. Cobra Commander looks cool as a Cobra baddie but it just doesn't scream Commander to me. Reminds me of Interrogator.

Yeah i'll get that trooper and CC. They look alot better than the first figures if you ask me...at least the cobras do. I dont care about the good guys :D

I wonder how many of these will be on clearance after the movie and if it would be worth waiting? Hasbro seems to like flooding the market with the movie stuff. I guess it is always kind of a crap shoot.

Back