GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah if I remember correctly I think they go into the cobra zombies and bio-vipers in the first few episodes of Renegades.

I don't think zombies are ever mentioned in the cartoon, only Bio-Vipers. Bio-Vipers are not made up of humans or human tissue...as far as I can remember.

Yeah I don't recall any zombies in Renegades. Just Bio-Vipers and that one toxin that turned people into snakemen. If these were from Renegades they'd probably be labeled as such since figures from that cartoon are also hitting shelves now.

I know that Exo-Warriors had the Toxo-Zombies back in the day but was curious if these new ones were updates of those or based off of something newer.

Yeah I don't recall any zombies in Renegades. Just Bio-Vipers and that one toxin that turned people into snakemen. If these were from Renegades they'd probably be labeled as such since figures from that cartoon are also hitting shelves now.

I know that Exo-Warriors had the Toxo-Zombies back in the day but was curious if these new ones were updates of those or based off of something newer.

I'd go with updated classic Toxo-Viper stuff.

Hmm...yeah maybe thats what Im thinking of the Bio-vipers, but dont those zombies come with the stretchy alt. hands. Thats why I was assuming it was from Renegades. Im probably totally off, just my 2 pesos :D

I scored a 30th ani Skystriker today for $19.99, more then half off the sticker price. :D

man, that's awesome. i need to stop by target on the way home.

Aww man, i should have initially said in Toronto Canada. XD

I just price matched a tag they had in the isle for "classic gi joe large vehicle" could have been for the older Python Patrol jet but, dude adjusted the price from that tag..i'm happy.

:lol toronto is a little out of the way. still need to stop though. one of the targets had about 10 right before Christmas. hoping there will be lots of red tags. or re-stocks. i haven't seen anything but renegades SE and duke so far.

movie figures are out in May...I wonder when the sneaks will be shown?? IS there any show that hasbro could reveal them at prior? Like toyfair...forgot when that was.

I think Toyfair is next month in January...we should see some previews up by then. Also, order publications like Diamond and some vendors will start listing the items and case assortments. We already know there will be alpha (new Armadillo?), bravo (new Water Moccasin/Sting Raider or HISS tank?) and delta class vehicles (new Rattler?) according to some vendor listings.

I'm hoping the movie line will be more closely related to the ARAH stuff. Didn't like all the "nano-mite" stuff in Rise of Cobra...

And today i picked up a Target Ex Python Patrol X30 Conquest with Viper pilot for $12. :D

I think Toyfair is next month in January...we should see some previews up by then. Also, order publications like Diamond and some vendors will start listing the items and case assortments. We already know there will be alpha (new Armadillo?), bravo (new Water Moccasin/Sting Raider or HISS tank?) and delta class vehicles (new Rattler?) according to some vendor listings.

I'm hoping the movie line will be more closely related to the ARAH stuff. Didn't like all the "nano-mite" stuff in Rise of Cobra...

I hope we get to see them soon, with the POC figures we got nice updates very detailed, I hope they continue that style with the movie figures, it would be a good chance I will buy more. I passed on all the ROC stuff, just didn't appeal to me at first, I am slowly getting a few here and there but definitely not even close to what actually came out, I used to be a completist with the 25th ann line, but just couldn't do it with ROC (missile launchers....:slap )

And today i picked up a Target Ex Python Patrol X30 Conquest with Viper pilot for $12. :D

wow good score, can;t believe they still have that.

I went looking for the Tiger Force Rattler but, those are long gone i guess so, the X30 seemed like a good deal.

Picked up today from TRU the Zombie-Viper and Tunnel Rate (Renegades). Both the figures are pretty neat, like the Zombie best I think. TR would be better if he had a pack to hold all the accessories or something.

Back