GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Still not at Toys R Us. Lazy bastardos. I am about to just order them by the case from entertainment earth. Only $49.99 a case. At lease I would get 2 each.

Still not at Toys R Us. Lazy bastardos. I am about to just order them by the case from entertainment earth. Only $49.99 a case. At lease I would get 2 each.

**** Toys R US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get that ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anybody needs any help obtaining these bad boys, just LMK.

Ok I am done with Toys R Us. 4 days and still have not done shipment. You can still order the cases at entertainment earth for $49.99 a case. So I will keep the ones I want and flip the **** out of the rest!

Ok I am done with Toys R Us. 4 days and still have not done shipment. You can still order the cases at entertainment earth for $49.99 a case. So I will keep the ones I want and flip the **** out of the rest!

Man!!! WTF!!!! they must have a **** load of undone shipment in the back!!! who the hell runs that store!!!!!

all the workers are keeping them, that's the problem here in NoVa. luckily, my collection is going to a cool person so i no longer have to worry bout these! :rock

Saw Wave 2 of the GI Joe 25th here in NC today. Lady Jaye Dreadnaught turned out pretty good. But, much like SW, they are going to the well with ANOTHER repainted use of the cobra trooper body.

Back