GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

G.I. Joe came out in '64...that means 43 not 25.

On a related note...even though the Mutant Ninja Turtles are still teens, April O'neil is 46!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Damn toys r us in my area. They said they would have them today. I went in like I was told too. Some kid says that they unloaded the truck and haven't worked any of the boxes. I took a peek and there were piles and piles of boxes in their stock room. :rolleyes:

Damn toys r us in my area. They said they would have them today. I went in like I was told too. Some kid says that they unloaded the truck and haven't worked any of the boxes. I took a peek and there were piles and piles of boxes in their stock room. :rolleyes:

get those *****ches to work!!! man!!!!

It's a shot to the heart. That's why I had to part with mine. Just couldn't take the pressure :monkey2

Back