GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

Out Target still has them at $6.99, but they NEVER have anything other than BBQ, Spirit, and Duke w/ Backpack in stock.

Saw the Ultimate Battle Pack today. That thing was even bigger than I imagined! Think I'll wait for it to possibly clearance before picking it up, though. Damn Hasbro, throwing Short Fuze in there so that all the collectors wanting the "original 13" have to buy the damn thing.

picked up the new scarlett, matt trakker, new zartan, and cobra flint today. all of them are pretty cool...even trakker who i thought i would hate.

Went to Target today to pick up some garland and they were opening fresh cases. Our son picked out Trakker, Zartan, and Airborne (although he only gets to open one before Christmas). Only one we still want to get him is Mutt

found cobra eel and airborne yesterday. cobra eel was always one of my favorite cobras as a kid. new version doesn't disappoint. my only gripe is that he has a knife sheath on both legs but the knives don't fit. fixable but still a small nit. helmet, back, gear, etc otherwise look great on him. can't wait to put him in the bath tub...er, shelf.

karamazov80--you were right. bbts just cancelled my wave 5 vehicle order. hisstank.com was saying they were just being pushed back (hopefully).

anyway, found the new dvd packs...serpentor, pyramid of darkness, and the best of. pretty flippin' awesome...i am the viper...classic. i never liked serpentor as a kid but the arise, serpentor, arise episodes were pretty cool this time around...even though sgt. slaughter is a big part of them. the chrome faced cc that comes with the best of set is freaking awesome.

I just picked up a BLOWTORCH at Wal Mart and he is awesome! One of my favorites as a kid with all of the red and yellow. I didnt even know this guy was in production so I was surprised when I saw him. Now if I can only find the Cobra Eel....

karamazov80--you were right. bbts just cancelled my wave 5 vehicle order. hisstank.com was saying they were just being pushed back (hopefully).

anyway, found the new dvd packs...serpentor, pyramid of darkness, and the best of. pretty flippin' awesome...i am the viper...classic. i never liked serpentor as a kid but the arise, serpentor, arise episodes were pretty cool this time around...even though sgt. slaughter is a big part of them. the chrome faced cc that comes with the best of set is freaking awesome.

Hey Orc, where did you find the packs at? Haven't found them locally anywhere yet... and my wife wants to watch the DVDs :lol.

Hey Orc, where did you find the packs at? Haven't found them locally anywhere yet... and my wife wants to watch the DVDs :lol.

We bought our son the Arise, Serpentor, Arise DVD set off Hasbrotoyshop.com and it is still in stock. They have free shipping on orders over $50 right now also.

We bought our son the Arise, Serpentor, Arise DVD set off Hasbrotoyshop.com and it is still in stock. They have free shipping on orders over $50 right now also.
PLUS, 25% off with a coupon code. A couple days ago, they had a $10 Transformer sale. I bought 6 Silverbolts (retail $26 each) and one Animated Grimlock (retails $20) for $52.50 shipped.

You could by 4 GI Joe DVD packs for $60 shipped right now. . .but to get free shipping with the coupon, your total has to be > $50 after the discount takes effect. So, if you got 3 DVD packs, you would have to pay $45 plus shipping (probably around $10) with the 25% off coupon.

--edit: here is the coupon code: holiday25 Supposedly it will work until the 15th of the month--

PLUS, 25% off with a coupon code. A couple days ago, they had a $10 Transformer sale. I bought 6 Silverbolts (retail $26 each) and one Animated Grimlock (retails $20) for $52.50 shipped.

You could by 4 GI Joe DVD packs for $60 shipped right now. . .but to get free shipping with the coupon, your total has to be > $50 after the discount takes effect. So, if you got 3 DVD packs, you would have to pay $45 plus shipping (probably around $10) with the 25% off coupon.

--edit: here is the coupon code: holiday25 Supposedly it will work until the 15th of the month--

bagels--found them at walmart.

Thanks every body :rock

Can't wait to get these.

I might have to grab the DVD packs with that discount. I did find the Battle Pack finally but was surprised by the price. I figured it would be about $35-40 but not $63. Kind of hard to spend that just to get the Mobat as I have all of the rest of it.

The Resolute figures look pretty good. I haven't been collecting 25thA, but I may start with Resolute.

The Resolute figures look pretty good. I haven't been collecting 25thA, but I may start with Resolute.

Totally! I'm a RAH design purist at heart, but I LOVE these new designs. Can't wait to see them in stores.

Wow, Zartan's new Swamp Skier is tiny.

100_3743.jpg

https://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-...toys/26283-found-use-zartans-swamp-skier.html

Saw the Resolute Duke and Cobra Commander at Target today; the paint apps on the face of Duke was horrible; I would say the early 80's paint job was better. It may have been a fluke, by my 4 year old could have painted better (not really).

Back