GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

that chrome Cobra Commander looks to be the final version i will be getting, shame..i bought the second or third version with silver stripe helmet..but, that had a ugly shape face plate..this one is canon.

Ah! I should have that one on order through BBTS already. I didn't realize that they had made one. Looks awesome! :rock

Just picked up the comic 2 pack with the black head Destro. Still cant find a Nemesis with out a sloppy paint job.

Saw the MOBAT and HISS set today, looked pretty sweet. But the Cobra Paratrooper and Scarlett looked awful.

Eel and the Cobra Flint looked good.

So saw Wild Weasel and the Rattler the other day, I got the evil eye from the Mrs. so I couldn't justify $24.99 LOL

Anyone want these?

Cobra Cmdr. chrome mask, non-cartoon colors, MOC
Capt. Ace from comic pack

Saw the MOBAT and HISS set today, looked pretty sweet. But the Cobra Paratrooper and Scarlett looked awful.

Eel and the Cobra Flint looked good.

Good lord, they're certainly getting a lot of mileage out of that HISS mold.

The Rattler is the TIE fighter of the GIJOE universe. Justify it! :lol

Rattler is awesome. I remember waiting outside TG&Y back in the day to get one, and they only had a few that were snatched up. Wen't home with a Blue Thunder helicopter instead.

Ok then I must get there and sneak a Rattler into my house, I remember having the original and I still have Wild Weasel, so we'll c if it's still there at Target in a few days my luck prolly not...

Ok then I must get there and sneak a Rattler into my house, I remember having the original and I still have Wild Weasel, so we'll c if it's still there at Target in a few days my luck prolly not...

You will get another Wild Weasel with it so just keep the other one as a spare.

You will get another Wild Weasel with it so just keep the other one as a spare.

Well I mean it's the ole school Wild Weasel from the first Rattler 198x, I've definitely made up my mind about going back to target sometime this week, LOL, in-laws and wife are in my house as of today so it's going to be hard to sneak this one n, maybe keep it in my car when I get back from the gym :lol:lol:lol

Well I mean it's the ole school Wild Weasel from the first Rattler 198x, I've definitely made up my mind about going back to target sometime this week, LOL, in-laws and wife are in my house as of today so it's going to be hard to sneak this one n, maybe keep it in my car when I get back from the gym :lol:lol:lol

Trunk of the car under a coat... it does wonders. :lol

Good luck!

yah, the rattle is the best thing out of the 25th line so far. it is awesome and worth the price. i picked up the target battle pack the other day even though the mobat was the only thing i really wanted out of it. my son is loving the motorized tank.

yah, the rattle is the best thing out of the 25th line so far. it is awesome and worth the price. i picked up the target battle pack the other day even though the mobat was the only thing i really wanted out of it. my son is loving the motorized tank.

How is that Target pack btw? Saw it, but wasn't too impressed. Out of box a different story?

Back