GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

take about $15 off the battle pack and i think it would be great. as it is i feel like i overpaid for it. still, the mobat is awesome and my son has had fun with all the different stuff. i look at it and go, /shudder another hiss. he looks at it and says, awesome! a red tank!

take about $15 off the battle pack and i think it would be great. as it is i feel like i overpaid for it. still, the mobat is awesome and my son has had fun with all the different stuff. i look at it and go, /shudder another hiss. he looks at it and says, awesome! a red tank!

:lol thanks.

i'm partial to the HISS though, one of my all time favorite tank designs and one of my fav. vehicles in G.I. Joe. Never can have too many.

:lol thanks.

i'm partial to the HISS though, one of my all time favorite tank designs and one of my fav. vehicles in G.I. Joe. Never can have too many.

I was partial to the HISS as we as a kid but once I got it back in the day I really didn't like it since it was almost just a black block but the HISS driver makes up for that totally! :rock

To me, the driver of the HISS is unimportant. All that matters is that Major Bludd mans the huge turret! I love that vehicle, too. The only current Joe vehicles I have displayed are a black HISS, the Rattler, and Trouble Bubble. I must dislike the Joes. I really hope we still get the Stinger.

To me, the driver of the HISS is unimportant. All that matters is that Major Bludd mans the huge turret! I love that vehicle, too. The only current Joe vehicles I have displayed are a black HISS, the Rattler, and Trouble Bubble. I must dislike the Joes. I really hope we still get the Stinger.

the stinger comes out in wave 5 of the vehicle series...along with the arctic hiss i think.

the stinger comes out in wave 5 of the vehicle series...along with the arctic hiss i think.
Yeah, but there was some news last week that some retailer (Entertainment Earth?) canceled the pre-orders, saying that this wave was canceled. Whether it is being postponed, or whether vehicle sales are down, meaning that it won't be released, is unclear. Maybe there has been further news?

Ok today I'll be going back to Target to see if the Rattler will be there, goin there right after work, do u guys think I have a chance or have u seen this fly off the shelves?!

Ok today I'll be going back to Target to see if the Rattler will be there, goin there right after work, do u guys think I have a chance or have u seen this fly off the shelves?!
I live in a town where nothing stays on the shelves, but I did see 2 Rattlers in person (picked up one) a couple months ago--or whenever it was that they first came out. Since then, a stray Conquest here or there, no Rattler. I would say your chances depend on whether you have a lot of Joe collectors living in your town or not.

Both jets were on the shelves of my Target last night, so hopefully you'll have good luck!

Yeah Bludd on the turret is essential!

Here is my list of vehicles i'd like to see put out in this line (included some we've seen already too, cause I love 'em and they're essential):

APC
Skystriker
Wolverine
Killer WHALE
Rattler (check)
SHARC (check)
Sky Hawk (check)
Water Moccasin (check)
Bridge Layer
Ferret ATV
Mauler (one can only hope)
Snow Cat
Night Raven (one can only hope)
Tomahawk Copter (one can only hope)
Dreadnok Thunder Machine
Defiant
Cobra B.U.G.G (for some reason, I loved this)
Rolling Thunder (one of my all time favorites)
Warthog A.I.F.V.
Tiger Force Tiger Fly
Crusader Space Shuttle (also one of my all time favorites)
Python Patrol Conquest Jet
Slaughters Marauders Equalizer Tank

Yeah, long list, but i'd love it. :rock

the whale or hydrofoil would rawk! and the stun....and the snowcat. i want them to release the joe base and terrordome as well (need to give avac a place to hang out and park his firebat).

Both jets were on the shelves of my Target last night, so hopefully you'll have good luck!

Thank Bagels and thanks for the update on ur local Target ur always in the know of the latest GI and Trans info! :rock

Ferret ATV has always been my fav, I have several of the originals, I just keep collecting them LOL

Last edited:

Thank Bagels and thanks for the update on ur local Target ur always in the know of the latest GI and Trans info! :rock

Ferret ATV has always been my fav, I have several of the originals, I just keep collecting them LOL

2 of my favorite franchises, love em! :rock

Yeah I love the Ferret ATVs, probably going to buy some off evilbay if we don't get word soon.

I picked up a Cobra Eel yesterday, looks just okay, I would've liked a much more accurate sculpt. He's basically Torpedo with a new head, forearms, helmet, shoulder pads, and backpack.

the whale or hydrofoil would rawk! and the stun....and the snowcat. i want them to release the joe base and terrordome as well (need to give avac a place to hang out and park his firebat).

I bought an original WHALE last year right after the 25th line came out, just to display the Joes with it :D That was the ONE vehicle I always wanted as a kid but never was able to get.

I bought an original WHALE last year right after the 25th line came out, just to display the Joes with it :D That was the ONE vehicle I always wanted as a kid but never was able to get.

I loved that vehicle.
I had actually bought two of the first release, one from the store when they first came out and one from a friend ten years later. Don't know what happened to the first one, I think my mom threw it away. the second one I had to sell in a move.

Out of all the Vehicles from GI. Joe, The only one I really want them to make for the 25th Anniv. line is the Killer Whale, it doesn't even need any updates, it was that damn good. I hope Hasbro does someday.

Black Friday was worth it this year. Not only did I get a Sony Blu Ray player for around $150, but went to Target and found Cobra Eel, the new Zartan and Matt Trakker! :D :banana

The only thing that sucks is Target has raised their Joe prices to $7.99. :mad:

Black Friday was worth it this year. Not only did I get a Sony Blu Ray player for around $150, but went to Target and found Cobra Eel, the new Zartan and Matt Trakker! :D :banana

The only thing that sucks is Target has raised their Joe prices to $7.99. :mad:

Nice score on the Blu Ray player (I am still trying to convince the wife I need one).

Most of the retailers are raising the prices so I started buying cases (of course it does give me extras) so I get the ones I want at a decent price.

Back