GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I joined and was banned after 3 posts. Feel free to post there as long as your opinion does not differ from others.

Have fun. They have the same mentality there as they do on the Spawn.com boards. Be prepared to see many posts about why Hasbro's 12" is superior to Sideshow's.

There's actually an entire thread dedicated to how the Sideshow ones suck. They complain about how expensive Sideshow Joe is, but drop $100 on the RoC PIT or $70 on a wave of 3.75 inchers.

It's not a bad place to visit for Joe pics, but yeah, some of the people are over the top.

There's actually an entire thread dedicated to how the Sideshow ones suck. They complain about how expensive Sideshow Joe is, but drop $100 on the RoC PIT or $70 on a wave of 3.75 inchers.

It's not a bad place to visit for Joe pics, but yeah, some of the people are over the top.

Some Japanese get off on sucking nostrils. To each their own, I guess. I just can't fathom that type of mentality. :lol

Nah, that was just one guy over there who started that. It was by no means a free-for-all with everyone chiming in how much they suck, but you're half-right. It seems like the majority of Joe fans are pretty cheap. I guess it's a budget friendly line to collect if you're willing to forgo the expensive, hard-to-find stuff.

Some of the people there are over the top for sure, but most of them are alright. This forum is definitely more civilized, I will give you that!

I joined and was banned after 3 posts. Feel free to post there as long as your opinion does not differ from others.

I have to ask, what did you say?

I've gotten pretty mean a couple of times, but never had a problem with a mod. You make it sound like you'll get banned if you don't like RoC or something, but it's not THAT bad (though there is a lot of annoying RoC love over there).

Sounds like kids that a upset they can't afford them.

From the few times I've browsed Hisstank, they all seem like whiney douches.

Yea, I have to agree with most in this thread.. I post there, but not often. It definetly seems to be the highest traffic Joe site though.

I try to avoid the flame wars and crap over there... But I am pretty done with the current Joe lines. They just dont interest me.

Once I got a Sideshow Joe I was hooked. And I believe the hatred towards the sideshow joe line is strictly jealousy.

Once I got a Sideshow Joe I was hooked. And I believe the hatred towards the sideshow joe line is strictly jealousy.

I don't know, maybe. People seem to be that way about MOTUC too.

Most of the "negative" points about the Sideshow figures were certainly because of how expensive they are, but not everyone there comes off all angry/immature about it. I can't fault a guy for not being able to afford them, as long as they don't act like a ********* about it.

I do miss the days of Yojoe though... I mean, people still post there, but not like they used to. Not a lot of people seem all that interested in the RAH stuff these days (which I suppose is good, because I've gotten some amazing deals in the meantime).

I have to ask, what did you say?

I've gotten pretty mean a couple of times, but never had a problem with a mod. You make it sound like you'll get banned if you don't like RoC or something, but it's not THAT bad (though there is a lot of annoying RoC love over there).

You're right.
I only received a warning, and asked for my account to be deleted because I don't want to associate myself with certain people.
Instead of deleting my account, I got banned. It was over a ridiculous topic, about the sale of a resolute 5-pack. I basically said it wasn't worth it even on sale, trying to save some people some money, and some jerks were being verbally abusive towards me for my opinion, and I basically told them to ____ off.

Sometimes you have to step back and realize you are choosing to associate yourself with grown men who collect toys on the internet.

Uhhmmm....Isn't that what we do here? :lol

Exactly. I just try and take it easy, and not let things get me riled up.

Sometimes that's hard, of course! ;)

Anyway... So yeah, apparently we're getting two new Resolute 5-packs? :)

Uhhmmm....Isn't that what we do here? :lol

Sure, and I think collecting toys is cool, but there's some people that are just disrespectful in their demeanor.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JFrLZHpI97U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JFrLZHpI97U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sure, and I think collecting toys is cool, but there's some people that are just disrespectful in their demeanor.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JFrLZHpI97U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JFrLZHpI97U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!?! That man just gave away his testicles! :lol

____ that little kid. If his mom loved him enough, she would've been there in line early enough to nab him one.

Back